N9 мєєgσ υι ν1.0 ●•ツ ●•٠·˙ [DEV][ROM]

Search This thread

AmalD

Mar 26, 2012
kozhikode
i think the issue here is, before releasing a new one, make sure that the other rom you released (cooked or not) was running smoothly and properly, without annoying issue.

Your "Dev" tag does not end after you released a working rom. You must be there to attend to all the bugs and troubles encountered.

i have fixed that soraci :)

and here no mre FC

pawanyadav

Feb 9, 2012
Delhi
working fine.. no bug so far... though heavy on ram (217 mb)
settings menu background is good... lock sceen is great..
thanks for the port...

kurotsugi

Feb 12, 2012
yogyakarta
this is only my suggestion.

i do believe that rather than make a lot of rom make only one rom with distinguishable feature is better. for an example creeds have beautifull ui. chobits have a lot of installation option. while repencis has his powerfull repencis lab for rom customization.

op have a lot of theme. this could be used as his strong point. i never saw a rom with so many theme option before. if he want make updates, he could use a patch for his rom just like what hcfroyd did with his chobits. this method is a lot easier, and save a lot of time since he'll need only upload a relatively small patch file.

Reactions: myconfusedo

AmalD

Mar 26, 2012
kozhikode
Thakxzz for ur suggestion

qnd its not an update for WeUi to provide a small size patch

Last edited:

kurotsugi

Feb 12, 2012
yogyakarta
based on the feature list i know that its a lot different with weUI. I don't know which one is will be used for your next rom but this one seems better than weUI.

Kousthubha Kumar

Feb 18, 2012
stop posting this cooked,with few new apks and launchers ROMs in dev section...this isnt development...please post this on other subforum, like theme or general. u are spamer!

That counts for copy-paste tutorials, copy-paste roms, copy-paste everything.

Stop spamming n00b!! His work doesnt solely involve cooking..I cant really find any tweaks/things taken from creeds/repencis/chobits ..He is doing a LOT better what is called as "cooking" ..Can you explain from which ROM did he cook? Did you even know whats cooking mean :p..

Mr. Amal Das please dont refrain yourself from posting listening to these n00bs comments..I liked your weUI series and this one is a LOT more good..+1 Rep!!

kurotsugi

Feb 12, 2012
yogyakarta
Stop spamming n00b!! His work doesnt solely involve cooking..I cant really find any tweaks/things taken from creeds/repencis/chobits ..He is doing a LOT better what is called as "cooking" ..Can you explain from which ROM did he cook? Did you even know whats cooking mean :p..

Mr. Amal Das please dont refrain yourself from posting listening to these n00bs comments..I liked your weUI series and this one is a LOT more good..+1 Rep!!

be cool guys...these kind of people always appear everywhere. if you looked into old creeds thread, there're some people who said that it was only a cooked rom. whenever you see them, save your time and just ignore them.

Astrul

May 5, 2012
I would luv to c u do better leave the Guy alone

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

AmalD

Mar 26, 2012
kozhikode

thakzz for your support bro :)

eminEnce_f9

Jan 10, 2012
Inside your Soul
meeeeeeegooooooooooooooo :D
i love meego
hey amal das thnx for rom
1 question thou-
can i change backgroud of setting/call-dialing menu ?
like in repensies v3 ??

ajay131

Jan 29, 2012
Pune
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
so what do u think is real development ?

on ur note only cm7,cm9,aosp,miui must be the development ,then u will have only 4 rom dev thread in galaxy y development forums, so what about the others like chobits and creeds ? cooked? but they are neither from the source , so do u feel its made by some so called copy paste tutorials?
xda is like this all these forums are like these , if u dont care about other devices forums in xda remember tat they are also on xda and are well within the posting limits of xda , so just keep urself away from this thread if u dont need this rom on ur device

no off , and i'm not rude to anyone , its just my opinion :)

Totaly agree Dude!!!!! :) Those who cant make such things(ROMs) should appreciate the work that others do, instead of pulling their legs.. Looking nice & trying it now. Best of luck for ur other projects & waiting for themes for this.. :D:D:D But 1 query- is it working on DDLE1 ?

AmalD

Mar 26, 2012
kozhikode
Totaly agree Dude!!!!! :) Those who cant make such things(ROMs) should appreciate the work that others do, instead of pulling their legs.. Looking nice & trying it now. Best of luck for ur other projects & waiting for themes for this.. :D:D:D But 1 query- is it working on DDLE1 ?

I am not so sure about that
please test it and report
its based on DDLC3 i think

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    N9 мєєgσ υι ν1.0 ●•ツ ●•٠·˙ [DEV][ROM]

meego-021.jpg

What's in it:
    + MeeGo icons
    + MeeGo bootscreen
    + Meego music player
    + MeeGo UI
    + MeeGo statusbar
    + Meego styled notification bar
    + Meego Styled ASOP lockscreen
    + More MEEGo stuffs
    + Stable, Fast, Rock Solid
    + Compatible with Merruk's Kernels
    + Chobits Revamped UI; Skinned Apps
    + 14 Toggles by lidroid rom
    + Swipe to Remove Implementation
    + Fonts Pre-installed
    + New Google Play Store; Google Search Updates
    + UI optimized; New Lockscreen
    + Addon Important Apps (see more inside!)

nokiaintelmeegolinuxmae.jpg

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the ROM zip file
    2. Download the Pathces
    3. Copy the both zip files to SD card
    4. Boot into CMW
    5 . Do da data wipe
    6 . Do a cache wipe
    7. Install the ROM zip file
    8 . Reboot after installation
    9 . after the 1st boot you will get into the homescreen reboot into CMW again
    10 . flash the patches
    11 . reboot
    12 . yeah ! thats it ... you are done
    meego-texrat.png
    meego-rocks.png

SCREEN SHOTS
    579462_242180965890617_100002961478258_439829_1372599592_n.jpg
    ---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->
    579462_242180969223950_100002961478258_439830_1857597871_n.jpg
    ---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->
    579462_242180975890616_1830466109_n.jpg
    579462_242180979223949_100002961478258_439832_555042026_n.jpg

Bootanimation SS

380252_242188052556575_654227862_n.jpg
    542072_242350765873637_344800044_n.jpg
    550949_242353119206735_100002961478258_440381_1928959700_n.jpg

meego-texrat.png
    meego-texrat.png
    meego-texrat.png
    meego-texrat.png

BUGS

+ NOTHING .....
    EVERYTHING WORKS FINE

bb515f8b6766a0e924790108d7461565_MeeGo_RegHeader5-01.jpg

576671_240795216029192_100002961478258_436956_1041529517_a.jpg

Please Press THANKS it cost you nothing.
    stop posting this cooked,with few new apks and launchers ROMs in dev section...this isnt development...please post this on other subforum, like theme or general. u are spamer!

OK ! BOSS
    THEN YOU MAKE ROMS AND POST IN DEVELOPMENT SECTION !

CAN YOU MAKE ATLEASE 1 ROM YOUR SELF ? ?

dont spam my thread ! just getlost from here ! you NooB :mad:

Custom/Cooked Roms

I personally don't see any problems when it comes to cooked roms. These people shared their work with utmost dedication and I certainly appreciate it. It would boost SGY development in many aspects for one is the UI (user experience), the designs and themes are also part of development. Developing is not an easy task, bearing in mind the fluidity of your designs, the critical response of the rom's performance and the originality, the x-factor for a Rom's success.

You will see the value of your own work if it will last for a long time, and if people across the whole world will take time to install it to their phone. In that sense, I think Amal Das's creations is on the right track. I will not question the fact that he has contributed a lot in terms of ROM design choices. Look at his posts, there are tons of designs to choose from! at that perspective I will give a double thumbs up! (you can make a unified thread for your designs, instead of making a multiple threads, it will be more efficient;))

If all of us will be hostile against people who want to share, there will be no point for such a forum to exist. He shared, you as user and a member of this forum can constructively criticize it as expected to a mature individual.

Sooner or later developers, contributors, themers will move on to other devices, so let us appreciate what is available for us right now.

Kudos for the maker of these roms, for making this community alive!

PS. Amal Das, please edit your first page. I do not see any chobits elements in your rom:) you may have overlooked the "chobits revamped ui" lol. It is okay to copy anything from my thread, atleast edit it to perfectly suit your rom's description. Thanks and more power!
    reserved