Juggalo/ICP Boot Animation

Search This thread

DJDexta

Dec 2, 2010
I'm not sure how many people actually would like this type of boot animation but I created this over the weekend. Its a couple graphics I found on the internet and then animated it. I am however having trouble getting the boot sound I created to play with it. I'm currently running Auxral 2.1 ROM and placed the file in the correct spot but I believe it might be turned off elsewhere. Well I've also attached a GIF. I'll be creating a custom shutdown screen next with the same type of theme.

JuggaloBoot.gif

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    5 MB · Views: 444
Last edited:

clown_luv

Aug 3, 2010
Bey ninja will thos work on the captivte running perception? If so pm me the download link

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

Reactions: trevor.bman

DJDexta

Dec 2, 2010
Edited original post, didnt realize I didnt put it up. As far as I'm aware this should work on any Samsung Galaxy S. Just replace the bootanimation.ZIP file.

Reactions: trevor.bman

iUnderdog

Jan 30, 2011
I totally agree!
And to the person above, to each their own..You don't like them, that's fine, but all you had to say was "I don't like them" and move on..hostility wasn't needed ;)

nomadrider123

Feb 11, 2010
MN
I'm not sure how many people actually would like this type of boot animation but I created this over the weekend. Its a couple graphics I found on the internet and then animated it. I am however having trouble getting the boot sound I created to play with it. I'm currently running Auxral 2.1 ROM and placed the file in the correct spot but I believe it might be turned off elsewhere. Well I've also attached a GIF. I'll be creating a custom shutdown screen next with the same type of theme.

JuggaloBoot.gif

A lot of roms don't support bootup sound.

This is to whoever finds a need to swear and belittle someone elses work
http://www.motifake.com/12256

Last edited:

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
Lol..sbkjuggalo just threatened me in pm...lol...didn't have the stones to do it out here....and he's got an lg optimus on virgin....LOL. Go sign a contact man. Or do juggalos not believe in good credit?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

rolfd

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 25, 2010
Norn Irn
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm not sure what the actual issues are here, but I do know that many posts in this thread have broken the rules, and infractions issued where necessary.

If there is a valid reason for this thread being closed, then PM me and let me know the issues. If this thread is to remain open, then I'd advise everyone to think before they post, if you want to avoid infractions/bans.

Thanks...

mlkjuggalo

Jul 27, 2010
Juggalo Island FL Whoop Whoop
That boot screen is fresh homie...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks . I have also made an app icon pack for the Los and Lettes if you would like it PM me and I'll share its a zip file you will have to unzip and put folder on SD and use with apex or nova launchers . whoop whoop MCL homie !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Decilishorty

Aug 23, 2018
Is this still kicking ninja?? If ya can. Send me the zip file as well. Whoop whoop.
Mcl
Devilishorty@gmail.com

Keep up that wikkid ****tt!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

JuggaloBoot.gif
    Whoop Whoop

here is one i made for my SGS2 just remove the #5 and copy to your device
    Bey ninja will thos work on the captivte running perception? If so pm me the download link

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
    Edited original post, didnt realize I didnt put it up. As far as I'm aware this should work on any Samsung Galaxy S. Just replace the bootanimation.ZIP file.
    Woop woop. They need more juggalo stuff
    wicked clowns