Whatsapp for WM 6.5

Search This thread

kasif20

Apr 7, 2011
mumbai
Vivo Y51L
Hey guys,

if you want whatsapp on your HTC windows 6.5 mobile, just install whatsapp application which is available on many sites,
but only the apps which are for Samsung devices like for eg, CORBY or any other JAR installable file for samsung
it runs smooth on windows mobile.

im using HTC touch diamond2 works flawless

Thanks

:victory:

schmatzler

Sep 12, 2009
It starts, but it doesn't send the verification code to me.

Which emulator did you use? Jbed?

It starts, but it doesn't send the verification code to me.

Which emulator did you use? Jbed?

Same with me ( Jbed ); did not receive any verification code, but when clicking to ask it, the midlet closes. I read in whatsapp faq's that it must be enabled to interact

On the other side, if this midlet works, you'll have given a solution to all my friends with android/blackberry who hated me 'cause I'm using WM with no chance of whatsapp :)

neludie

Aug 29, 2008
santiago
Hey guys,

if you want whatsapp on your HTC windows 6.5 mobile, just install whatsapp application which is available on many sites,
but only the apps which are for Samsung devices like for eg, CORBY or any other JAR installable file for samsung
it runs smooth on windows mobile.

im using HTC touch diamond2 works flawless

Thanks

:victory:

This is Qute :rolleyes: you won't be able to chat with Whatsapp users. They are different apps :(

Reactions: nolosupe

XtriFe

May 17, 2010
Santo Domingo
Whatsapp will not work on WM6x. So far, I have not heard of a hacked version that works. Furthermore, Whatsapp has been constantly reviewing their software, so any hacked version will have to constantly keep up with their revisions.

There is a very similar app called "telegram". It's open source and they share the source code, APIs etc. So maybe someone would be interested in developing a version for winmo? its already made available for android, iOS, windows phone, desktops, etc. by unofficial developers.

https://core.telegram.org/

Reactions: Mr.zeus and chan.sk

Top Liked Posts