[ROM] LineAge 14.1 for Motorola Moto C (namath)

Search This thread

Zero57

May 26, 2018
Puente Alto
We could together create a personalized, stable and bug-free rom that works on all models of the Moto C codename Namath ...
with support for several languages.
It would be a good idea to give the device a new break

Last edited:

WoltzBR

Aug 29, 2018
Black screen after boot

Screen After Boot
I am getting a full black screen after booting. The only thing I can see is the bar, it appears for like 2 seconds and then disappears again

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

MY DEVICE: MOTO C XT-1754

Zero57

May 26, 2018
Puente Alto
Here it is, for everyone with the Moto C 4G XT1755, enjoy your first fully stable ROM:
https://mega.nz/#!fC4gEAqJ!KQOk06go9h6QvFLxlMDzGZf_owsOfBk52xY46-TB0Kc

Based on MysteryAgr's build (obviously) so all credits go to him for the original build.

The only bug present in this ROM I've found so far is the video recording bug which was in the original too, so just use Footej or Camu as a replacement if you need to record video.
(Also for some reason you can turn the brightness down to nothing in this ROM lol.)

there is no option to use 4g in the sim configuration options, it is only 3g and 2g but it does not appear at any moment 4g

TheGame455

Oct 23, 2016
San José, Misiones
Screen After Boot
I am getting a full black screen after booting. The only thing I can see is the bar, it appears for like 2 seconds and then disappears again

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

there is no option to use 4g in the sim configuration options, it is only 3g and 2g but it does not appear at any moment 4g

That's actually a problem with the device itself, after installing other firmware (not necessary a custom ROM) 4G may stop working, this happened to me, and from what I've seen, there's no way for 4G to work again.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Screen After Boot

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

What is this "secro partition"?

Sorry my ignorance :(

The secro partition is kinda like a modem partition, it's also the one with the job of restoring your IMEI if you delete the NVRAM or NVDATA partitions.

Reactions: Zero57 and WoltzBR

WoltzBR

Aug 29, 2018
That's actually a problem with the device itself, after installing other firmware (not necessary a custom ROM) 4G may stop working, this happened to me, and from what I've seen, there's no way for 4G to work again.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

The secro partition is kinda like a modem partition, it's also the one with the job of restoring your IMEI if you delete the NVRAM or NVDATA partitions.

OK bro. Thanks :cowboy:

Elizeu7771

Jul 27, 2018
Hi, guys , help me, I need to change the rom of my cell phone tomorrow for a customized rom, but I'm not thinking at all for the Moto C xt1750, Android Nougat version, I found only one such MOJ O here, but I I do not know if it is the model of this device, please help me!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Hi, guys, help me, I need to change the rom of my cell phone tomorrow for a custom rom, but I'm not finding it at all for the Moto C xt1750, Android Nougat version, I found here only one such MOJ O, but not I know if it is the model of this device, please help me!

TheGame455

Oct 23, 2016
San José, Misiones
Hi, guys , help me, I need to change the rom of my cell phone tomorrow for a customized rom, but I'm not thinking at all for the Moto C xt1750, Android Nougat version, I found only one such MOJ O here, but I I do not know if it is the model of this device, please help me!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Hi, guys, help me, I need to change the rom of my cell phone tomorrow for a custom rom, but I'm not finding it at all for the Moto C xt1750, Android Nougat version, I found here only one such MOJ O, but not I know if it is the model of this device, please help me!
I can't link the page now but there are custom ROMs for the Moto C XT1750 on 4pda, just search on Google.

Reactions: Elizeu7771

mapl158

Jul 4, 2017
lima
I can not load rom lineage 14.1

I have a motor c xt1756, proceeded to install TWRP, swipe and then install rom lineage 14.1, I finish installing and restarting, but when loading it remains in log screen with lineage image loading and never ends. Is this rom compatible with the xt1756 model? Or could you tell me how to install it? , also porbe dot OS and I have the same problem

TheGame455

Oct 23, 2016
San José, Misiones
I have a motor c xt1756, proceeded to install TWRP, swipe and then install rom lineage 14.1, I finish installing and restarting, but when loading it remains in log screen with lineage image loading and never ends. Is this rom compatible with the xt1756 model? Or could you tell me how to install it? , also porbe dot OS and I have the same problem

None of these ROMs work natively on Moto C models that are not the XT1754.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zYkSW7S.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

The first LineAge For Motorola Moto C:

What's working
    - Almost everything

Bugs
    - Camera (Fixed - lib shim)
    - Video recording

• Changelog
    - First Release:
    Code:
    * Initial build for Moto C
    - Second Release:
    Code:
    * Semi fix for video recording
    * Use Camu instead of snap camera temporary
    - Third Release:
    Code:
    * Some kernel fixes
    * Fixed Camera FC while recording video

• Instructions:
    1. Download the ROM and move it to your phone storage.
    2. Reboot phone to TWRP recovery.
    3. Wipe everything execpt SDcard (Internal memory is optional).
    4. Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5. Reboot.

• DOWNLOADS:
    - First Build: Download
    - Second Build: Download
    - Third build Download

• TWRP recovery
    - Tutorial for locked bootloader
    - Compiled recovery

• Source
    - Rom source
    - Device tree
    - Vendor
    - kernel source

Credits
    @iykeDROID™
    @Nonta72
    @nasreirma
    @Zormax
    @darklord4822
    - Other developers mentioned in my device tree
    - All MTK developers working on MT6735/37

~ Happy flashing ~​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage14.1 for Moto C, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    Mysteryagr, Carlos Arriaga
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: N/A

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-12-05

Created 2017-12-06
    Last Updated 2017-12-24
    Screen After Boot

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

Screen After Boot

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

What is this "secro partition"?

Sorry my ignorance :(

Oh yeah, GO babe !!!
    you finally crack tha-nut.
    awesome, keep rocking !
    Ahmed is back!
    Keep it up bro
    flasheable modem for namath_57

ok so, i found an easy-to-use zip maker and i made a flasheable zip with xt1757 modem.