【APP】Optimize Tool Box(15 powerful functions)

Search This thread

caotiantupi

Dec 31, 2010
Android Optimizer has updated to Optimize Tool Box which is much greater!!! The new release version 2.0.2 is just here!!!
Thank you all for your support!!!​

EN-1.jpg EN-2.jpg
EN-3.jpg EN-4.jpg

Description:
Android Optimizer is a Swiss Army Knife for your mobile phone. Top 15 functions makes you manage your phone easily, effectively and efficiently.

This powerful app has 9 sections, 15 functions such as Device scan, Quick settings, Startup manager, App manager, Program manager, Cache cleaner, File explorer, Power saving settings, and Device infor. Those powerful and comprehensive tools form a 360 angle protection for your Smartphone can always keep your Smartphone in the best state!

Features:
1.Device scan: Provide full scan for your mobile phone. One click to optimize Installed apps, Auto start apps, Running apps and Cache. Show CPU, RAM, ROM,SD, Signal, Speed, and Battery status.

2.Apps sort: Custom category for your apps to manage easily.

3.General and advanced settings: Quick access to set ring mode, volume control, input settings, screen rotation, WIFI, Bluetooth, security, APN and so on.

4. Widget:Add widget to homescreen, easy to switch WIFI, Bluetooth, airplane mode, auto rotate, cache cleaner and much more.

5.Startup manager: Clean useless apps when startup, which can free memory, speed up running speed and save power.

6.Uninstaller:Support batch uninstall unwanted apps .

7.Installer: Install apk files from SD card.

8. Sort apps: Easy find apps to uninstall by installed time, size, or name .

9.Program manager: Display all running apps and services, kill unwanted running apps and running service. Ignore list can protect fatal apps and services.

10.Cache cleaner: One click to delete all cache to free more memory.

11.Message clear: List all your messages, contacts and strangers. one click to delete messages..

12.File explorer: Manage mobile phone and SD card files: view, send, move, copy, rename, delete and add files.

13.Power monitor : Monitor running apps’ battery status. Huge power consumptive apps can be sorted out and killed.

14.Power save: Adjust screen brightness, timeout, turn off WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, auto-sync, background data.

15.Device information: Display mobile phone’s information such like CPU, model, RAM, SD card, memory, screen, operator, network type, IMEI, roaming status, system version, and kernel version…

V2.0.2 updates:
1 Add Startup time notification selection. Notification disabled by default.
2 Add single item detailed optimization result.
3 Add notifications to show whether installed apps can move to SD card.
4 New process ending rules, release memory completely.
5 Fix accidental delete problems in deep clean. The next version will be more accurate.
6 Add more functions in Quick settings.
7 Fix Compatibility problems in some devices.
8 Fix some tiny problems.

Attachments

• AndroidOptimizer_2.0.2_standard.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 101,215
Last edited:

xHoLyx

Jan 22, 2011
North Shore
Jusy wow.... Amazing app that can do multiple cleaning and other features.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

gagan007

May 5, 2011
Bangalore
now this is what I call an awesome app :)
thanks a ton...

Edit: I am not able to use App Sort function although it has created 3 boxes on my home. Drag and Drop won't help. How do I sort apps then?

Last edited:

djHandy

Oct 13, 2009
App worked great the first time installed it. The System Scan was excellent, but it has stopped working and using the System Scan causes Force Close. All the other tools are great, but this especially useful tool is causing FCs no matter what I try. Any advice on getting it working?

I'm on Nexus S stock 2.3.3 (Rogers).

caotiantupi

Dec 31, 2010
App worked great the first time installed it. The System Scan was excellent, but it has stopped working and using the System Scan causes Force Close. All the other tools are great, but this especially useful tool is causing FCs no matter what I try. Any advice on getting it working?

I'm on Nexus S stock 2.3.3 (Rogers).

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
The new version 2.0.1 has released, please try it. It should be ok in the new version.

caotiantupi

Dec 31, 2010
Thank you all for your feedback for the new version. we have fixed those problems and if you have any more advice and problems, don't hesitate to contact me.

thompson2009

Mar 2, 2011
Chesterfield
Great app

Just seen this app on front page of XDA. So installed it to try.

What a fantastic little app. love it.

Well done.

Cheers.
HTC Hero
Villainrom 13 -super fast.
SD Booster rocks.

xhozt

May 20, 2007
dallaS
LG V40
looks great so far but .....
its hanging when i try and disable a startup app ..
im on a rooted stock captivate . any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Optimizer has updated to Optimize Tool Box which is much greater!!! The new release version 2.0.2 is just here!!!
    Thank you all for your support!!!​

EN-1.jpg EN-2.jpg
    EN-3.jpg EN-4.jpg

Description:
    Android Optimizer is a Swiss Army Knife for your mobile phone. Top 15 functions makes you manage your phone easily, effectively and efficiently.

This powerful app has 9 sections, 15 functions such as Device scan, Quick settings, Startup manager, App manager, Program manager, Cache cleaner, File explorer, Power saving settings, and Device infor. Those powerful and comprehensive tools form a 360 angle protection for your Smartphone can always keep your Smartphone in the best state!

Features:
    1.Device scan: Provide full scan for your mobile phone. One click to optimize Installed apps, Auto start apps, Running apps and Cache. Show CPU, RAM, ROM,SD, Signal, Speed, and Battery status.

2.Apps sort: Custom category for your apps to manage easily.

3.General and advanced settings: Quick access to set ring mode, volume control, input settings, screen rotation, WIFI, Bluetooth, security, APN and so on.

4. Widget:Add widget to homescreen, easy to switch WIFI, Bluetooth, airplane mode, auto rotate, cache cleaner and much more.

5.Startup manager: Clean useless apps when startup, which can free memory, speed up running speed and save power.

6.Uninstaller:Support batch uninstall unwanted apps .

7.Installer: Install apk files from SD card.

8. Sort apps: Easy find apps to uninstall by installed time, size, or name .

9.Program manager: Display all running apps and services, kill unwanted running apps and running service. Ignore list can protect fatal apps and services.

10.Cache cleaner: One click to delete all cache to free more memory.

11.Message clear: List all your messages, contacts and strangers. one click to delete messages..

12.File explorer: Manage mobile phone and SD card files: view, send, move, copy, rename, delete and add files.

13.Power monitor : Monitor running apps’ battery status. Huge power consumptive apps can be sorted out and killed.

14.Power save: Adjust screen brightness, timeout, turn off WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, auto-sync, background data.

15.Device information: Display mobile phone’s information such like CPU, model, RAM, SD card, memory, screen, operator, network type, IMEI, roaming status, system version, and kernel version…

V2.0.2 updates:
    1 Add Startup time notification selection. Notification disabled by default.
    2 Add single item detailed optimization result.
    3 Add notifications to show whether installed apps can move to SD card.
    4 New process ending rules, release memory completely.
    5 Fix accidental delete problems in deep clean. The next version will be more accurate.
    6 Add more functions in Quick settings.
    7 Fix Compatibility problems in some devices.
    8 Fix some tiny problems.
    All their apps disappeared a while back, it seems. Launcher, Battery Saver, this. My guess (and that's all it is) is the company got bought and the apps etc are part of an OEM Android skin/UI like Xaomi with MIUI or HTC with SenseUI etc. Pure speculation though.

Here's an english version of optimize toolbox: http://android.site666.info/androidfiles/files/optimize_toolbox.html
    Thanks......
    yes, this app is a tool box which can do many possibilities.

Thank you very much for your appreciation.
    Really glad to hear you praise my app!!!!
    Thank you!!!