[APP] Silent App Uninstaller for ROOT Users V1.0 just released on the market

Search This thread

xcxin

Aug 19, 2010
This is an ultimate tool on App management designed for ROOT users. The main function that this app delivers is to uninstall your apps and backup them.

We know that there're tons of other apps on the market could do those jobs fine, so we don't want to make another similar app, we want to make it unique and really makes your mobile life easier.

As the name of this app says, we can uninstall apps silently. Here term "silently" means to uninstall apps without clicking "confirm" again and again! All you need to do is just choose which apps you don't need on your phone and simply click "Uninstall", then leaves the job to us.

This app is designed only works on rooted phones, so you have to root your phones first. If you don't root your phone you cannot use this app.

Also please check out our more apps, including the best and leading file manager app File Expert, which is used by millions of people in the world.

Silent app installation feature is coming soon!

Tags and keywords:
Uninstaller app manager File Expert installer app backup batch operation root explorer silent app uninstaller

Any questions or feature requests, please drop us an email. Thank you.

Attachments

• FeUninstaller_V1.0.0.apk
    279.5 KB · Views: 3,395

Brian Rubin

Sep 29, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Seemed to work great on my EVO. All I ask is a way to see the size of installed apps and to be able to sort apps by things like size, date, name, etc...

Zandog

Jun 14, 2010
Does it also remove system applications?

After install, I went to see if it does indeed uninstall system apps as advertised. It listed no system apps, in fact it didn't even list all 3rd party apps.. I closed the app and went to uninstall but not only is this uninstaller app not listed to uninstall through app manager in another 3rd party uninstaller, it has no drawer launcher icon to reopen the app. Now I have to terminal in to get rid of it. Aside that, the app itself is a very basic uninstaller app that is far better provided in already established apps. Just my experience though.

Post Edit:
After rebooting, the app appeared in the app drawer and I was able to uninstall it. Can't uninstall system or bloatware apps? What gives?

Install Manager Pro
is a far more comprehensive app management software.

Last edited:

VeEuzUKY

Oct 10, 2008
Does it remove the Application Data and then the Application? I want to make sure the apps' data is not left behind and also removed!

Usually my procedure is to STOP the app if its runneing, then deleting data, then deleting the app. I always want to make sure, nothing is left behind. Some uninstallers just remove the main app but leave data files behind... just trash!

TECK

Axivo Developer
Jul 6, 2011
Montreal
www.axivo.com
This is an ultimate tool on App management designed for ROOT users. The main function that this app delivers is to uninstall your apps and backup them.

If you make it to remove system apps, it will be the perfect product. You are already using the root features, why not make it complete? I will donate, once you implement this feature. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

We know that there're tons of other apps on the market could do those jobs fine, so we don't want to make another similar app, we want to make it unique and really makes your mobile life easier.

As the name of this app says, we can uninstall apps silently. Here term "silently" means to uninstall apps without clicking "confirm" again and again! All you need to do is just choose which apps you don't need on your phone and simply click "Uninstall", then leaves the job to us.

This app is designed only works on rooted phones, so you have to root your phones first. If you don't root your phone you cannot use this app.

Also please check out our more apps, including the best and leading file manager app File Expert, which is used by millions of people in the world.

Silent app installation feature is coming soon!

Tags and keywords:
    Uninstaller app manager File Expert installer app backup batch operation root explorer silent app uninstaller

Any questions or feature requests, please drop us an email. Thank you.