{PRO}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

cLeAv0

Apr 11, 2011
Id like to add that when disconnecting to mobiledata, the network signal sometimes drops to Emergency Calls only. Then it reconnects to the network again. This does not happen before. Gonna look for more findings.

spiritofcat

Apr 2, 2012
Sydney
I've just come across from FXP114 CM9.0 with 113 Kernel, and I'm much happier with this 115 CM7.2

It's great to have the LED torch working again, and Mass Storage device interface.

One thing that bothers me a little bit though is that I had become used to the lack of the bright white LEDs between the back, home and menu keys. I think they were missing as a symptom of whatever was stopping the camera LED from working too, but they're kind of blinding, especially when operating the phone in the dark and I'd really like an option to turn them off permanently.

Other than that, I'm really happy with this version now. It's much more familiar feeling since my previous phone also ran CM7.

ameer1234567890

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 12, 2012
Thulhaadhoo
ameer.io
Hi FXP, The update zip file has references to /tmp partition which does not exist in Xperia phones (well, atleast in Xperia Pro). An alternate location would be /data/local/tmp.

anamul.quader

Jan 25, 2012
riyadh
hy fxp...can u pls fix the `ARABIC` layout keyoard for xperia pro mk16i..when i choose arabic..i cant use my hard keys (menu,back,home)can u pls fix that??:)

shybby

Feb 13, 2012
Symbol key doesn't works at cm 7.2. Or does it? if you want to use it ehy don't you change to cm9? Symbol key is working (for me) but not all symbols are in it.

Sent from my Xperia Pro using xda premium

PANCHOMATASANO

Mar 28, 2012
MONTEVIDEO
RADIO FM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK.
I'm trying the FXP 115

BATTERY MAKES A LITTLE BETTER
ANY NEWS OF THE RADIO FM?

I USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE

THANKS AGAIN

Last edited:

PANCHOMATASANO

Mar 28, 2012
MONTEVIDEO
In a post of Arc found a link to a Google Video Talk apk Installer. Probe the app and it worked in the FXP115, now I have Gtalk with video and voice. Maybe they can include it in the next FXP. It's just a comment. Thanks again.
I use google translator
Enviado desde mi Novo7Basic usando Tapatalk

insid3r

Sep 27, 2010
Porto
FXP116 released
Upload in progress

Hi FXP,

I've been following this forum for some time and I realized that despite the numerous updates you release the WIP features(post #2) remain the same since (at least) 21/Feb. My question is: is the FIXED/WIP features list updated?

Thank You and congratulations for your work.

Reactions: sleepsus

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
Dear FXP, Please upload ics rom to mediafire... Please give me a mirror link.
Because fiberupload making problems always, saying invalid capcha. But am sure capcha's are correct. I tried several proxies also.. same problem. Please upload to mediafire..

Top Liked Posts