Smartwatch 2 brazil watchband

Search This thread

Cavaleur7

Jun 7, 2014
Does anyone have the brazil watchband or know of a site that sells the band seperately? I can't seem to find any.

Many thanks for any advice!

gandalf_grey91

Dec 16, 2011
It is so much better than that. Go to the Sony website and look at the photos of the other fabric bands, in different colours. Not only do Sony not sell those separately, they don't sell them at all, not even in Japan. How cool is that?

playst

Feb 7, 2008
I have brought the Fifa edition today and it also comes with a black strap

beautiful :D

Attachments

• sw2.jpg
    sw2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 377

Nomad1600

Jul 18, 2012
It won't be exactly the FIFA nato, but howsabout just getting a green and yellow striped Nato strap? Seems those are easy to find....

gandalf_grey91

Dec 16, 2011
It won't be exactly the FIFA nato, but howsabout just getting a green and yellow striped Nato strap? Seems those are easy to find....

Can't find 24mm wide NATO strap that is thin enough to fit between the watch and the spring bar. Anything thicker than about 1.2mm won't fit. Have only been able to find 22mm wide NATO strap and it doesn't fit properly with a gap on either side showing silver spring bar. Bought 3 straps so far and I am not happy with the fit of any of them. Be careful with thicker fabric NATO straps as they are stronger than the spring bars Sony supply and will bend/break them is forced.

Its the only thing I am really disappointed about with the SW2. Sony should have left a bigger gap between the watch body and the spring bars OR actually made the fabric straps they advertise on their website available to us mere mortals.

aseeme555076

Jun 19, 2013
Taipei
Can't find 24mm wide NATO strap that is thin enough to fit between the watch and the spring bar. Anything thicker than about 1.2mm won't fit. Have only been able to find 22mm wide NATO strap and it doesn't fit properly with a gap on either side showing silver spring bar. Bought 3 straps so far and I am not happy with the fit of any of them. Be careful with thicker fabric NATO straps as they are stronger than the spring bars Sony supply and will bend/break them is forced.

Its the only thing I am really disappointed about with the SW2. Sony should have left a bigger gap between the watch body and the spring bars OR actually made the fabric straps they advertise on their website available to us mere mortals.

Have you tried place nato strap before set spring bar? Instead of directly through this gap.

Attachments

• Band.jpg
    Band.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 210

gandalf_grey91

Dec 16, 2011
Have you tried place nato strap before set spring bar? Instead of directly through this gap.

Yes, I tried but I could only get one of the spring bars back in place with the thicker NATO strap. And it was bending pretty bad, I was worried it might break. Those Sony spring bars are seem pretty low quality.

Last edited: