[Q] Settings has stoped

Search This thread

mbalug

Apr 3, 2011
Hi! I have installed echoe rom v25.1 and nova launcher. When I want to set widget to home screen, I get massage Unfortly, settings has stoped. How to solve problem? Thank you. P. S sorry for my bad english

mbalug

Apr 3, 2011
Did you do factory reset after instalation??
Nova is set like default?

Yes I did. Yes, Nova is set like default. On TW it works normal,but on any other launcher it doesn't work. It's maybe bug in ROM, but rom is very good and all other things work perfect and it will be very good to fix it.

mbalug

Apr 3, 2011
So reinstal ter ROM with full wipe and you will se :)

I did this without result.. After restore to Phoenix v18 everything is ok. But, I downloaded S5 UPSM for kit kat and installed it on Phoenix rom, and tried to set widget and the problem is same, so I think that there is some bug in MOD

verny94

May 30, 2014
Kladno
www.instagram.com
I did this without result.. After restore to Phoenix v18 everything is ok. But, I downloaded S5 UPSM for kit kat and installed it on Phoenix rom, and tried to set widget and the problem is same, so I think that there is some bug in MOD

So one more try :D

Do a mega full wipe. In TWRP - wipe cache & dalvick, data, system, internal storage.
In Philz touch I think that is prepare for new ROM :)

S

speedwayfan75

You are right. It's a bug in the mod. I doesn't work with Nova or other custom launchers. No need to wipe anything, it will not solve your problem.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you do factory reset after instalation??
    Nova is set like default?
    Yes I did. Yes, Nova is set like default. On TW it works normal,but on any other launcher it doesn't work. It's maybe bug in ROM, but rom is very good and all other things work perfect and it will be very good to fix it.

So reinstal ter ROM with full wipe and you will se :)