[Live Wallpaper] Ownskin UGC -- Now you could add sound event

Search This thread

madwolfchin

Jan 6, 2010
Singapore
www.ownskin.com
Hi We have just created some tools for user to create their own Android Live wallpaper, This are some sample of what we have created and I believe you could create something better.

-- New We added the ability to add touch event, if an screen skinlet is touch you could launch another skinlet. Making the live wallpaper react to your actions.

-- We recently added the ability for you to make the skinlet make sound with the recent upgrade.

-- Upgraded with TEXT capability, and Photo gallery.

ss-1-320-480-160-0-bc2936a8bcfc6d477b6e7753f8635239656c89ce

13.png

12.png

To download the apk search for ownskin in Android Market.

To create your own content go to http://www.ownskin.com/livewallpaper

A video demo of the capability of the Live Wallpaper creator

Comments and suggestion are greatly welcome

Last edited:

hankv2

Sep 30, 2008
Hi, works great on Nexus one.
Please can you tell me how to make our own one.

Best regards.

kwan

Sep 6, 2006
This is awesome. Which one is the first screenshot?
Also noticed the video had some not available to download.
Thanks

Last edited:

madwolfchin

Jan 6, 2010
Singapore
www.ownskin.com
The first one is "Desire"

The wallpaper are created for each specific model, and hense not all are available for different screen size, We are hoping user will create the content themself the sample you see now are just but sample created to show what we are doing.

We are planning to release the tools to allow everyone to crate their own live wallpaper by the end of this month.

Honestly77

Dec 10, 2007
Please take into consideration that wallpapers made for the" Desire" will work with the nexus one/incredible/moto droid and a lot of other 3.7 inch screens. So please don't make the wallpapers phone model specific. And even if the screen size changes upto 4.3 the resolution is still usually 800x400.

grainysand

Dec 16, 2009
Doesn't work for me. Well, that is, sometimes it works, but most of the time when I try to open or preview/customize a LWP, it doesn't show and give me a "check if your sdcard is properly mounted" error.

kwan

Sep 6, 2006
Could I get the desire theme for the nexus? I really like those widgets.

kwan

Sep 6, 2006
Question, I thought the clock in the background was supposed to be live on the desire theme?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi We have just created some tools for user to create their own Android Live wallpaper, This are some sample of what we have created and I believe you could create something better.

-- New We added the ability to add touch event, if an screen skinlet is touch you could launch another skinlet. Making the live wallpaper react to your actions.

-- We recently added the ability for you to make the skinlet make sound with the recent upgrade.

-- Upgraded with TEXT capability, and Photo gallery.

ss-1-320-480-160-0-bc2936a8bcfc6d477b6e7753f8635239656c89ce

13.png

12.png

To download the apk search for ownskin in Android Market.

To create your own content go to http://www.ownskin.com/livewallpaper

A video demo of the capability of the Live Wallpaper creator

Comments and suggestion are greatly welcome
    Yes, my phone supports livewallpaper. The issue is cannot find DIY in the market application. Any idea? Thanks

Thats weird, anyway, you can download and unzip this: http://www.ownskin.com/lwp/oslwp.zip

Then install the APK directly.
    yes, use animated gif to make animated stuff.