50% off Motorola Store Accessories

Search This thread

Sistum Id

Jan 2, 2009
Phoenix
Too bad the speaker dock is over priced (compared to Amazon). After tax, shipping, and 50% off, it comes out to $73.28.

SPIDERTECH

Feb 21, 2008
Texas
Too bad the speaker dock is over priced (compared to Amazon). After tax, shipping, and 50% off, it comes out to $73.28.

Too bad they don't have the keyboard case either. Makes me wish THAT was a motorola product.

I was also confused about the shipping since when you add the item to the cart it says you can get free two day shipping and to select that option at checkout, but it still charges you for it. o_O

cvela

Mar 2, 2011
cool, still worked, but not many accessories. Such as car charger, other gel case colors, etc. But otherwise I will try at a STD dock to hack and a keyboard for that price.

Slimgym20

Feb 1, 2009
Too bad they don't have the keyboard case either. Makes me wish THAT was a motorola product.

I was also confused about the shipping since when you add the item to the cart it says you can get free two day shipping and to select that option at checkout, but it still charges you for it. o_O

I was hoping for that too. But I just went with the original keyboard instead. They also have 50% off bluetooth accessories.

felixthecat

Dec 9, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
YUP US only ..........along with 3.1 update, customer support. Even amazon market excludes non US. Yup motorola only interested in US customers as far as I can see. Infact activly excluding the rest of the world. GREAT model for a business. They dont let you know this when you buy thier products.

jm9843

Jan 16, 2010
Awesome deal!

1 of Camera Kit Adapter for MOTOROLA XOOM™
1 of Wireless Keyboard for ATRIX™ and MOTOROLA XOOM™
1 of Speaker Dock for MOTOROLA XOOM™
1 of Car Charger for MOTOROLA XOOM™

Order Total:$83.74

tritran18518

Mar 9, 2009
Awesome deal!

1 of Camera Kit Adapter for MOTOROLA XOOM™
1 of Wireless Keyboard for ATRIX™ and MOTOROLA XOOM™
1 of Speaker Dock for MOTOROLA XOOM™
1 of Car Charger for MOTOROLA XOOM™

Order Total:$83.74

really ? How can you get that price cause original price for:
keyboard = $70
speaker dock = $130
car charger = $ 30
camera kit = $20
=> total is $250 - 50% off = $125 ( not include tax yet)

motionblurrr

Aug 14, 2010
Wow, pretty nice deal. I want another AC adapter so I went to see how much it would be. Check this out:

$29.99 adapter
-$15.00 coupon XOOMAC50
+ $4.00 shipping
+ $1.33 tax
---------
$20.32 total

Now, if I just go to Amazon and look for the same product I can get it for:

$15.99 adapter
$4.48 shipping
---------
$20.47 total

... almost the same price. Too bad the coupon code wouldn't work on that one. :)

motionblurrr

Aug 14, 2010
I looked around to find out more about the "Camera Kit Adapter". From what I can tell, this is an OTG cable and as long as you have Honeycomb 3.1, you can use it to connect a mouse, keyboard or game controller to your Xoom. However, you will not be able to connect a USB flash drive because the USB Host interface does not have the software support for USB-keys. A rooted Xoom with a custom kernel (I assume... but maybe custom ROM too?) may be able to support flash drives. Motorola may also add it in at a later date too.

Can anyone confirm or deny any of this?

I ordered an OTG cable from eBay, but of course it will be a few weeks before I see it, so I was thinking about ordering this too. :p

Last edited:
G

gqstatus0685

I looked around to find out more about the "Camera Kit Adapter". From what I can tell, this is an OTG cable and as long as you have Honeycomb 3.1, you can use it to connect a mouse, keyboard or game controller to your Xoom. However, you will not be able to connect a USB flash drive because the USB Host interface does not have the software support for USB-keys. A rooted Xoom with a custom kernel (I assume... but maybe custom ROM too?) may be able to support flash drives. Motorola may also add it in at a later date too.

Can anyone confirm or deny any of this?

I ordered an OTG cable from eBay, but of course it will be a few weeks before I see it, so I was thinking about ordering this too. :p

I currently use a flash drive on my Xoom. I'm using a custom Tiamet kernel and I'm rooted. It works awesome. I carry my Music and N64 ROM's.

motionblurrr

Aug 14, 2010
Anyone know how the additional $50 off promotion works? I can only get it to work with the keyboard, but I already have one (which I dont need anymore anyway since I got the verizon folio keyboard case). I tried a set of bluetooth headphones, thinking it might be a "bluetooth" deal, but it didn't work.

Top Liked Posts