[Q] ***NOOB ALERT*** I need help relocking my bootloader!

Search This thread

ConceptCars_

Jun 14, 2014
Sorry if there is already a solved thread!
I have gotten S-On back and my bootloaer to relocked, I tried to watch tuts but I cant find half of the programs/downloads they use. Or, how can I flash the stock recovery mode, I had TWRP Installed but now I deleted it but now, I can't even factory reset my phone because I have no Recovery mode.

It's killing me not being able to upgrade to Sense 6

I have a Verizon HTC One M7 on Android 4.4.2, Sense 5.5
o

ConceptCars_

Jun 14, 2014
About the Sense 6 update, I can get the update and download it OTA but whenn I hit the install now button the phone reboots into the HBOOT menu.

mb_guy

Sep 6, 2008
Winnipeg
About the Sense 6 update, I can get the update and download it OTA but whenn I hit the install now button the phone reboots into the HBOOT menu.

The "general thread" has a collection of stock recoveries. Pick the one for your device. Must also be the same OS as currently installed.
You likely shouldn't have gone back to S-on. This can cause some issues.

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
You shouldn't have s on or relocked bootloader, you don't need to do either. Make sure you have the right recovery. If you don't well from memory you can't use HTC dev to unlock the bootloader to flash another recovery. You have to s off again first to be able to unlock the bootloader. NEVER s on!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app