[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

Search This thread

Naudiz

Sep 25, 2013
Which system?

There is no xposed for Nougat!
Where exactly in my question did you see the word "Nougat"?

I Tried to install fro magsik app and i got bootlooped Then I flash XUninstall (S4Mini95, CM13)
Maybe I Messed up
I am Not Sure
Will Try again with Flash zip
I had the same problem as you, but I finally got it working :)

Here's what I did:
-Uninstall xposed installer (this seems to be important)
-Go to recovery
-Flash Magisk uninstaller and re-flash Magisk 13 (I think this might be optional, but it can't hurt)
-Flash xposed by topjohnwu in recovery (it has to be recovery, not Magisk Manager)
-Reboot
-Re-install xposed installer by dvdandroid

It seems to be important that xposed is flashed in recovery, and that xposed installer is installed after the framework. Before I did this, I had either bootloops or xposed installer telling me that xposed is installed, but inactive (and enabling it had no effect).

Here's what I did:
-Go to recovery
-Flash Magisk uninstaller and re-flash Magisk 13 (I think this might be optional, but it can't hurt)
-Flash xposed by topjohnwu in recovery (it has to be recovery, not Magisk Manager)
-Reboot

It seems to be important that xposed is flashed in recovery, and that xposed installer is installed after the framework. Before I did this, I had either bootloops or xposed installer telling me that xposed is installed, but inactive (and enabling it had no effect).

I Did Successfully Installed too
But All I Did is Flash Xpose via TWRP
And Now Rocking Magisk 13.1 with Xposed on S4mini 9195 CM13

Last edited:
Reactions: wh4g

EngineManShawn

Jan 4, 2012
Scranton
OnePlus 6T

Here's what I did:
-Go to recovery
-Reboot

So Xposed should work with majisk in Lineage OS? If I follow your instructions. I have an issue getting back to twrp recovery is that majisk setting's? I am new to majisk and lineageOS. I came from Wicked-X 11.0 that I used for years. My man moved on to a new device.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

I Did Successfully Installed too
But All I Did is Flash Xpose via TWRP
And Now Rocking Magisk 13.1 with Xposed
What system are you "Rocking"? I suppose I'll head to marshmallow. I can't enjoy what I like without Xposed. I'm not savy enough to write my own version!:p

Last edited:
Reactions: qounik
So Xposed should work with majisk in Lineage OS? If I follow your instructions. I have an issue getting back to twrp recovery is that majisk setting's? I am new to majisk and lineageOS. I came from Wicked-X 11.0 that I used for years. My man moved on to a new device.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

What system are you "Rocking"? I suppose I'll head to marshmallow. I can't enjoy what I like without Xposed. I'm not savy enough to write my own version!:p

I'm Running CM13 on S4mini95
I Tried All other Android 7 Rom too but I Came back to this because it's so stable and no need to update
And Of course Xposed Modules
And There is no Xposed for Lineage 14/Android 7

Naudiz

Sep 25, 2013
If you are talking about Lineage 13, yes.
If you are talking about Lineage 14, no.

Those instructions obviously require a version of xposed compatible with your Android version, which doesn't exist for Nougat.

Reactions: qounik

EngineManShawn

Jan 4, 2012
Scranton
OnePlus 6T
If you are talking about Lineage 13, yes.
If you are talking about Lineage 14, no.

Those instructions obviously require a version of xposed compatible with your Android version, which doesn't exist for Nougat.
I'm considering going back to Lineage 13. Especially if I can install and run xposed. I miss my apps. The forum's are so full its sometimes hard to find what answer's one needs. T.Y

Jun 27, 2017
Samsung does not reboot

Hi guys!

So I flashed magisk and installed magisk manager, everything without problems. Then I installed Material Xposed and installed systemless xposed via download section in the magisk manager.

My phone asked to reboot, I said yes. After reboot I inserted my pin, it starts loading but then it never stops loading.

My phone is a Samsung A320FL, Android 6.0.1. Anyone had the same issue or know a way to fix?

Last edited:

TimmyTimz

Nov 11, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
:laugh: Yes it is and that's the one... Open up the forum on a computer and you'll see.

Forum options, in the XDA control panel - Edit signature.

lOl I'll get to it eventually. I've been really ill since last week, to the point that I couldn't walk. I use the app to access XDA so I'm spared the horror ???

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

lOl check my last response. Thanks for the link though x

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Oh by the way, whilst I'm here and you're helping me with links lOl, please how do I change my photo? The photo that's currently showing (which is me by the way), I changed it ages ago but the change did not reflect on here which is strange.

Hi guys!

So I flashed magisk and installed magisk manager, everything without problems. Then I installed Material Xposed and installed systemless xposed via download section in the magisk manager.

My phone asked to reboot, I said yes. After reboot I inserted my pin, it starts loading but then it never stops loading.

My phone is a Samsung A320FL, Android 6.0.1. Anyone had the same issue or know a way to fix?

Flash Xposed Remove zip And Clear Cache and Dalvik and Boot Hopefully will boot normally thn Flash Xposed for you device from TWRP
Flashing From that app coz that bootloop
Hope You UNDERSTAND me

Einheit-101

Jul 4, 2013
Why does flashing xPosed magisk module cause a bootloop now with magisk 13?
Is there a fix incoming? Phones without Xposed are completely terrible to use.

Reactions: leonardoroza

MoHuToP

Aug 7, 2009
Sofia

Here's what I did:
-Go to recovery
-Reboot

No chance to run xposed sdk22 here. My device is M7 GPE stock and with magisk v12 there is no problem. With 13.2 there is no chance to run it for now. Xposedis installed, but not active. And I cannot find a way to do it. Any advice?

Naudiz

Sep 25, 2013
No chance to run xposed sdk22 here. My device is M7 GPE stock and with magisk v12 there is no problem. With 13.2 there is no chance to run it for now. Xposedis installed, but not active. And I cannot find a way to do it. Any advice?
Uninstall everything, including xposed installer, Magisk Manager and Magisk. Then start from scratch, following the steps which I listed above.
I had the same situation one time, where xposed was shown as installed but inactive and starting from scratch solved it for me.

Legendary Cryptid

Feb 14, 2017
Systemless Xposed

I have Magisk 13.2 running on my LG K7 MS330, 5.1.1 firmware. I tried to install Xposed from Magisk Manager, but the download is the only thing that actually happens as I keep getting installation errors. That said, if I flash systemless Xposed through TWRP, would that cause any bootloops like people reported happening with 13.1?

lulli1

I have Magisk 13.2 running on my LG K7 MS330, 5.1.1 firmware. I tried to install Xposed from Magisk Manager, but the download is the only thing that actually happens as I keep getting installation errors. That said, if I flash systemless Xposed through TWRP, would that cause any bootloops like people reported happening with 13.1?
Try the newest version 13.3 and the new Magisk app.

leoqaz12

Apr 12, 2014
Install Failure via Magisk app

Try the newest version 13.3 and the new Magisk app.

My HTC M9pw (TW) finally passed safetynet using Magisk v13.3 & Magisk Manager 5.1.0.
However, I can't download & install Xposed Framework (SDK23)(v87.1) via Magisk. Magisk Manager will crash after unzipping the downloaded file and cause install failure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Prerequisite
    Magisk is required to be installed on your device!

Support Devices
    All Magisk compatible devices

Downloads
    My Xposed zip is universal across all architectures and Android versions.
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397956629

Install Guide
    • Install the XposedInstaller in the attachments
    • Follow the instructions in the Magisk release thread to install Magisk on to your device
    • Install Xposed within Magisk Manager's Download Section, or download the zip and flash in custom recovery
    • For uninstallation, remove the Xposed Magisk Module within Magisk Manager

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!!

Credits
    @rovo89 for creating Xposed

Source
    All binaries are downloaded and repacked from either places:
    Official build from rovo89
    I did not recompile/change anything how Xposed works, the behavior should be 100% identical to original sources, if you experience any Xposed issues, please directly report to the original threads.
    Changelog

• v87.0
      - Include fix from rovo89 to prevent bootloops in the latest security patch
      - Android 5.1 (SDK 22) was broken after one Magisk upgrade, it's now Magisk version independent
    • v86.6 (Downloaded 126324 times)
      - Update to support the new repo system of Magisk
      - Fixed incompatibility of suhide
    • v86.5 (Downloaded 174328 times)
      - Update for the new API of Magisk v4
      - NOTE: In order to update to Magisk v4, you are required to uninstall Magisk completely before upgrading. Please look at the main Magisk thread for more info
    • v86.4 (Downloaded 16246 times)
      - Revert the disable to not mount method for Android Pay
      - Fixed alt version script typo
    • v86.3
      - Use Magisk as dependancy
      - Support all the way back to Android 5.0
      - Android Pay :)
    • v86.2 (Downloaded 30608 times)
      - Script updates, more info here
    • v86.1 (Downloaded 10185 times)
      - Minor fixes, release notes here
    • v86.0
      - Massive update, see release notes here
    • v85.7 (Downloaded 15774 times)
      - Hot fix for some devices which breaks proper init commands
    • v85.6
      - Add SELinux label when executing script, should fix the few devices that aren't working
      - Massively improve the script to handle /cache to /data migration (the rare case when /data isn't available in TWRP)
      - Add Pixel C support (not-tested)
      - Combine all architecture into an All-In-One flash zip, users will only need to be aware of their own Android version
    • v85.5
      - Combine image mount and bind mount into one single script, should be more reliable and cleaner, hopefully it will fix ALL previous issues ;)
      - Add more logs to boot for debugging
      - Add SDK 22 support (un-tested!!)
    • v85.4
      - The mounting method should now support all devices :)
      - The installer will now merge Xposed Image if possible, so feel free to place your own files under /xposed
    • v85.3
      - Improved compatibility for some recoveries with incorrect libraries
      - Changed the method to mount xposed.img, hopefully will fix issues on some devices
    • v85.2
      - Separate Systemless Xposed from SuperSU. It now uses it's own image in data (/data/xposed.img)
      - Won't effect SuperSU anymore. Both are now working independently
      - Massively updated flash script, should be more reliable (e.g. Prefer sukernel in su.img over bundled binary)
      - (Derived from Wanam's update) Add Huawei theming engine support (details); Ensure the recompilation on Huawei EMUI Roms (details).
    • v85.1
      - Fixed flash script not installing files issue
    • v85.0
      - Initial release
    Updates!
    I slightly updated the scripts to work with the changes in Magisk v16.4.
    As you know currently I have very limited free time, I can't test everything before I went back to the military camp, that's why the latest Magisk releases are always dubbed "beta", and fixes will always take a week before I can finally touch my computer.
    Hope you can understand :)
    Systemless Xposed Update!!
    Here comes the long awaited Oreo Xposed thanks to rovo89. I'm glad to see Xposed running on my Pixel XL on the latest version of Android :)
    All previous versions are also updated to use the newer templates for better support on Magisk v15+.

BTW, the fact that the source code for v90 are not out yet I can still release systemless versions again proven that I do not recompile the binaries, all binaries are repackaged from the original sources.
    So if you face any issues, do not complain here :)
    Update!
    Update Oreo builds with official v90-beta3. Hey this time I'm super fast :)