Games Working awesome[Youtube Links Too]

Search This thread

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Here are the games and their gameplays i tested personally....
Used GLtools for better speeds
For tutorial see this...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2666088

Heres the list....

GAMES WORKING
-I, Gladiator
http://youtu.be/ZuoVKzhdtvE
-Shardlands

-NFS Most Wanted(Can make it faster with lower grfx or slower with much better grfx)
Screenshot_2014-03-20-22-59-54.png

Screenshot_2014-03-20-23-08-31.png

-Amazing Spiderman(stutters some times)
Screenshot_2014-03-31-14-59-16.png

GAMES NOT WORKING (WITH OR WITHOUT GLTOOLS)
-Asphalt 8 (the newer version. earlier versions played nicely on most tracks but now it just freezes irrespective of gltools settings)

Will Upload Youtube videos as soon as i can
More coming soon

Last edited:

midoooz

Feb 8, 2014
but the small screen very bad in games :crying: w must get any solve to get a big screen :p :D

insomaniacdev

Oct 29, 2013
Behind you!
Hey guys listen... Anyone have a high speed internet connection who can highly compress the jelly kat rom. And upload. Bcoz i need it to fix some bugs. There is a connection problem now adays in my area thats why i am getting very low dl speed ( 30 KBps ). Plz upload guys.. I will mention him in credits also.... for compressing file use kgp compressor or 7z. Or any other u like. But plz highly compess it.

Thanks in advance

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
but the small screen very bad in games :crying: w must get any solve to get a big screen :p :D

The phone looks smaller due to poor video quality i captured it using tab to show my friends. then thought of sharing it here. Ill make a better video soon. As i have found a better config. the game is now smoother and has higher graphics. i have edited my gltools tutorial post.

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Added Some Content

Added Screenshots and some new games
Video quality is pathetic in tab3 ill upload gameplay vidz using a camera

The newer Asphalt 8 update is unplayable
it was much more playable earlier
Pls help if u can......

NVM5282

Nov 19, 2013
Where troubles exists

Pls help if u can......
add gangstar vegas , it's working like charm on my phone . just don't connect to internet at all and when it says google play needs to be updated click on back on phone buttons twice and it will disappear and load game normally :) tested on my phone s5282 .... btw i'm planning to buy motorola moto g so i might not be able to help with games testing . have fun ppl :)

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
add gangstar vegas , it's working like charm on my phone . just don't connect to internet at all and when it says google play needs to be updated click on back on phone buttons twice and it will disappear and load game normally :) tested on my phone s5282 .... btw i'm planning to buy motorola moto g so i might not be able to help with games testing . have fun ppl :)

It works very ggod on moto g too(incr graphics sometimes)

Reactions: arun531

NVM5282

Nov 19, 2013
Where troubles exists

Pls help if u can......
btw tested gta 3 (1.4) working ... some times it lags a bit but it's cool . btw i get my games from thepiratebay.se a torrent site . using bit torrent . a bit slower depends on connection but it's pretty cool :p . also fifa 12 . pes 12 and real football 13 tested and working ( fifa 12 lags a bit )

Arghyadeep

Sep 12, 2013
Howrah
I have tested Backstab. It works perfectly without any lag. (Using GLtools...fake GPU Adreno. ..downscale texture to 0.5x).

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

P

psych.half

Where is your screenshot of gameplay?? To prove that backstab working without no lag!!

Sharm♡♥♡♥ Android 4.1.2 [T3Rom]

umm... actually.. one would need a video of gameplay to "prove" that game works without lag...
practically.. screenshot only shows that game runs.. not performance... right?? OwO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the games and their gameplays i tested personally....
    Used GLtools for better speeds
    For tutorial see this...
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2666088

Heres the list....

GAMES WORKING
    -I, Gladiator
    http://youtu.be/ZuoVKzhdtvE
    -Shardlands

-NFS Most Wanted(Can make it faster with lower grfx or slower with much better grfx)
    Screenshot_2014-03-20-22-59-54.png

Screenshot_2014-03-20-23-08-31.png

-Amazing Spiderman(stutters some times)
    Screenshot_2014-03-31-14-59-16.png

GAMES NOT WORKING (WITH OR WITHOUT GLTOOLS)
    -Asphalt 8 (the newer version. earlier versions played nicely on most tracks but now it just freezes irrespective of gltools settings)

Will Upload Youtube videos as soon as i can
    More coming soon
    Suggest sum gud games plz

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Free mobile app
    The world ends with you(awesome story but u need to bare all the text(comic style) - reading - its worth it really)
    Arcane legends (an mmorpg where u can play in same server along with millions of players)
    Summoners War (An RPG but cool and gud social concept-havent tried for star though)
    Shadow fight 2(didnt run on star but if it does tell me becoz its so awesome)
    Final Fantasy series(1-6) (RPG - if u ever played pokemon its kind of strategic like that - turn based combat - but can be boring if u dont like reading and not interested in gud stories)
    Badland(Just Awesome)
    Super Hexagon (A arcade game thats really hard and challenging)
    These are the games that arent mentioned here and that i have currently

It works very ggod on moto g too(incr graphics sometimes)
    Want to try this game??
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/..._medium=organic&utm_term=chaos+tournament+apk

It is a helicopter combat battle!

It run perfectly on my s5282

Sharm♡♥♡♥ Android 4.1.2 [T3Rom]
    After spending hours in trial amd error.. I've come up with these settings... Using tegra 2 solved the force closing problem.. The game is playable and sometimes it works very smooth... And i can control players... But the control icons are too small so sometimes u can mistake while sprint etc. If there are any improvements i can make in these settings so plz tell.. The remaining settings which I've not shown in the screenshots are unticked :thumbup:

If i helped you please hit thanks :D