(Q) HTC Sense port to ZTE Blade

Search This thread
W

weeo

Hi

So a couple of developers and I are porting HTC Sense to the ZTE Blade. I have come here for guidance for porting it. So what I have is a MPDI port from the HTC Salsa which boots. I want to port the ROM from MDPI to HDPI. Any help? Should I get the system apps from the Desire S and put the .pngs into the other Salsa apps and overlap the MDPI ones? Also there are more pngs in the Desire S than the Salsa one. So would I copy over the existing ones only or all of them? And do I rename the folders from MDPI to HDPI or leave them?

Sent from my Blade using xda premium

W

weeo

I know this should be in Q&A but I think more developers will see it here

Sent from my Blade using xda premium

W

weeo

So I've got a Port from the HTC Legend. Would that work? Or would it have to be a WildFire?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

angeleo02

Aug 23, 2011
GUIMBA
LG P500 Has a working sense 2.1 maybe you should it, someone in galaxy ace got a booting sense 2.1 from porting LG P500 sense 2.1,but bugs exist in galaxy ace port

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted

W

weeo

LG P500 Has a working sense 2.1 maybe you should it, someone in galaxy ace got a booting sense 2.1 from porting LG P500 sense 2.1,but bugs exist in galaxy ace port

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted

Ok. Can you send me a link to the LGP500 port. So all I have to do is just resize the apps. And what about xmls?

W

weeo

I've got the link

W

weeo

Its okay now. Thanks guys, its all working :)