[Q] GUYS HELP SOS! Lg e405 semi bricked!

Search This thread
Dec 22, 2013
My problem is i accidentaly wiped the cache partition in my LG E405 using CWM recovery. When I turn on my phone, it's stocked in the LG screen and it isnt moving.

I tried restoring thru the back up in cwm but but it says "Error While Restoring System.

I tried some advices in the net, wiping dalvik cache, wiping cache partition and then hard reset, but still it doesnt work.

I tried installing the ICS ROm CM9 thru Recovery Mode, but the Installation is aborted, the phone says. It says "assert failed: getprop..error in the zip file somethng like that".

I want to try the KDZ, but I cant download a new ROM from lg-phone-firmware.com, it takes me to tny.cz and I cant find the skip button.

It's really important that this phone is fixed for so many reasons, the main is I'm broke and I dont have a cent in my pocket. I also need for communication.

Please help me. Im desperate already. I know it's my fault because I wasnt careful. I was careless. SOS guys!

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
How to unbrick

Please help me. Im desperate already. I know it's my fault because I wasnt careful. I was careless. SOS guys![/QUOTE]

First thing you need to do is download CWM from developer then Reinstall CWM, (before download CWM Check whether your PC or laptop infected by virus to prevent CWM.zip corrupted)
Using KDZ Updater is the final Choice.

Dec 22, 2013
Please help me. Im desperate already. I know it's my fault because I wasnt careful. I was careless. SOS guys!

First thing you need to do is download CWM from developer then Reinstall CWM, (before download CWM Check whether your PC or laptop infected by virus to prevent CWM.zip corrupted)
Using KDZ Updater is the final Choice.[/QUOTE]

what do i do after downloading cwm?

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
Using KDZ Updater is the final Choice.

what do i do after downloading cwm?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for my comment above. You should download and flash KDZ file from here
Search your phone model and select your country.

Sent from my LG P705 using XDA Software

Last edited: