[App] Gravity Home (LWP+Launcher+Physics)

Search This thread

hazex

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2007
Hi,

We have been working in an experimental app and we whould like to share with this community.

The application is a Live Wallpaper where you can chose some of your installed app icons to be shown in the live wallpaper, hanging arround with physics. The icons will behave as launcher for their respective apps.

In the configuration you can limit the apps movement to only one of your desktops, the center screen.

Any feedback will be apreciated, we will be working on this app adding new features and solving issues if needed.

You can find it on android market, its free and the name is Gravity Home

ss-0-0-cd922802d2b4c2523aecbff667aeea25353def67

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricky-Design

Oct 23, 2006
www.tricky-design.nl
Android market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=physlaunch.kiio.es

Really fun just installed it. Great work, thanks for sharing!

================= [edit] =================

Feature request:
I had the standard setting icons for bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi and Auto-sync previously. it would be nice if these also were available in the list of apps.

Bug:
The people icon doesn't open my address book when I press on it.

I've used it on the following phone:
Device: HTC Desire Z
Version: 2.2.1 stock

Last edited:

hazex

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2007

Feature request:
I had the standard setting icons for bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi and Auto-sync previously. it would be nice if these also were available in the list of apps.

Bug:

Hi,

The gps/wifi/data widgets and maybe more are in our future plans
About the problem launching the address book, it has an easy solution, we had already fixed the camera , will be the same, probably on next update this week it will be solved :)
Thanks for the bug report and the feature request!

count0zero

Dec 31, 2008
I just installed this to try it out and went straight to the settings to see if I could add some apps. I waited for the list to load then something strange happened. The screen froze with a few black lines across it and started getting brighter and brighter like the system was increasing the brightness above the limits or something. Sounds strange I know. I quickly got the cover off and removed the battery, phone is fine now but just before I removed the battery I noticed the usually pitch black background was now light grey! I've now uninstalled and I'm on Darky's ROM 9.5 with the Darky Core 1.4 Kernel. Modem is JVE.

kingakuma

Nov 10, 2009
California
www.facebook.com
I love it but i wish it worked properly on the EVO 3D, when you go to add apps it just constantly says loading and never loads any of the apps to show on the screen.

Last edited:

Haxel

Feb 22, 2010
Very original and innovative concept. I absolutely love it. The icons move around clean and doesnt appear to bog the phone down to much.

Issue: on vibrant rom kb5 (Stock + rooted myself).
I have 4 screens (which highest is always the real "home" screen). Icons wont show up at all if I dont limit to 1 screen in the options.
If I limit to 1 screen, it shows up on screen 3 instead of screen 4.

nathrinder

Oct 3, 2006
Paris
Amazing ! I love it.
I'd love to be able to shake my phone and have the icons get shuffled, would that be possible ?

kpjimmy

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio TX
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 7
Trying this on my HTC Sensation and its friggin sweeeeeeet. I loved the falling androids lwp but gave it up a while back but I loved the concept. This went to the next level. It's actually has function than just the looks!

Is it possible to add a custom wallpaper in the background? If its already there I didn't see it in the settings.

+1 to you OP!

Fazulka

Jun 16, 2010
I like this app. It looks great and works well. I have two suggestions:

1. In settings let me change it from a black background to a picture of my choice. I normally use a static image, but would use your app if I would put a static image behind it.

2. Let me choose which home screen the icons are on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

We have been working in an experimental app and we whould like to share with this community.

The application is a Live Wallpaper where you can chose some of your installed app icons to be shown in the live wallpaper, hanging arround with physics. The icons will behave as launcher for their respective apps.

In the configuration you can limit the apps movement to only one of your desktops, the center screen.

Any feedback will be apreciated, we will be working on this app adding new features and solving issues if needed.

You can find it on android market, its free and the name is Gravity Home

ss-0-0-cd922802d2b4c2523aecbff667aeea25353def67

img.php

Feature request:

Bug:

Wow this actually looks very good!

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App
    Hi,

We have decided to update Gravity Home Lite version with all the features of the "pro" version. (custom wallpaper, adjust gravity values..), so no need to pay if you want to try the new features. We whould like to spread our little work to as many people as we can :)

Regards
    I can't remember the name but it reminds me of that cydia app for iPhone that does that

Sent from Captivate

You mean graviboard I guess

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App