Please, help me! xD

Search This thread

Rabat13

May 6, 2009
Hello,

I bough a new HTC s740 Rose two days ago and I'm a newbie in using it for now. Firstly, Sorry for my english btw if I will make some language mistakes, because I don't speak english very well.

I'm looking for a GPS appz for HTC s740 what will use my GPS device and some advice to install it in simple words that I'll easy install it. And one more question. I don't have a MicroSD Card and if I want to have some GPS appz must I buy it? Or I can install it on Flash Mem?

Secendly, maybe you have some useful appz for Rose? I mean appz what make easier work on this device.

And one more thing. I have a router in my house and I want to connect with it by wi-fi in my HTC. My internet is securitied and I can't connect. There is no MAC filters and WPA-Personal Key Security. Please tell me what I should do that connect with my internet. Thanks a lot! If I find something new in my phone, I will ask you later! =)

Thank you for answer!

My device:
ROM 1.14.401.2
Radio 0.24.30.24

Last edited:

Beretta1526

Mar 9, 2008
For the GPS app, look into Garmin. They had one that was on a Mini SD card, I believe, so the logical progression would be to have it on a MicroSD card. Try a Google search, you may come up with a few.

For the router connection, your SSID (if hidden) is case sensitive, so you will want to be sure that you are putting in the proper ID. There are some advanced settings in my S743 for WPA/WEP, so maybe you are missing something?