[07 May] Official STOCK firmware collection for Galaxy S4 (T-MOBILE/SGH-M919)

Search This thread

negerhab

Oct 11, 2009

maxshah912

Sep 24, 2010
In your Heart!
someone needs to pin this
took me bit of research to got my phone back to stock.
I was keep on trying with older version of stock and my WiFi would not work lol this fixed it
Thanks so much!!!

Reactions: nelsona12

sriv2102

Apr 12, 2013
signature verification

I get problems with my e:signature verification not sure why i do have the ota firmware and superuser but wont install binary. Any help??

ferlogan

Feb 24, 2011
houston
That means if I go to stock firmware I'll be able to ota update ? I'mjust asking because I read in other forum that someone when back to stock firmware but he wasn't able to update ota. Because it was modified system . I want to go back to stock but before that I just want to make sure can someone verified that thank you guys

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

ferlogan

Feb 24, 2011
houston
That means if I go to stock firmware I'll be able to ota update ? I'mjust asking because I read in other forum that someone when back to stock firmware but he wasn't able to update ota. Because it was modified system . I want to go back to stock but before that I just want to make sure can someone verified that thank you guys

Can't ota update need help guys

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370661842237.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370661842237.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 651

elvisr29

Jul 12, 2013
?

Can anyone please post spesific instructions on how to install this original rom using odin? Please i am new and i suck..is all i know :silly:

denverjoe72

Jul 9, 2013
Can someone please post the md5sum on Samsung-Updates.com-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.zip ?

Thanks in advance

c627627

Sep 13, 2011
Can anyone please post spesific instructions on how to install this original rom using odin? Please i am new and i suck..is all i know :silly:

Let me know if this worked:

To restore the phone to its stock condition, to revert back to Factory State:

Download Odin from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2189539

Samsung S4 uses a 2.0 A power adapter. The cord that comes with the phone MUST BE USED to connect the Galaxy S4 phone or else the rooting process will fail. Galaxy 3 or older cable CANNOT BE USED. In case of problems, besides making sure the original cable was used, try using USB ports directly connected to the computer motherboard.

TAP button in the left corner below SAMSUNG label > Settings > More > scroll down to About device > TAP on build number 5X (five times) until you see the following message displayed: Developer mode has been enabled.

TAP to back out (lower right corner button) > Developer options > CHECK: USB Debugging

Install Samsung drivers. Make sure your battery is not near empty, then connect the phone to the computer with the ORIGINAL USB cable Galaxy 4S came with, using older cables may connect the phone for file transfers but rooting attempts using old cables will fail.

00. Copy Samsung-Updates.com-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.zip to SD Card
01. Disconnect Phone from Computer.
02. Install Phone drivers on the computer.
03. Double click on Odin3 v3.07.exe > CHECK: Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. DO NOT CHECK ANYTHING ELSE.

04. PDA > Browse to Samsung-Updates.com-KERNEL-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.tar > Open

05. Simultaneously hold volume down and Power Button until you see the Yellow Triangle screen > Volume Up.

06. Connect Phone to computer USING ORIGINAL WHITE SAMSUNG USB TO MICRO USB CABLE (try different USB port if there are problems) > Wait for phone to be recognized > Start

07. Hold Volume up and Power button simultaneously when starting it.

08. Let go as soon as you see Booting Into Recovery blue message displayed in upper left corner.

09. Press the Volume Down button to highlight [backup and restore] > Press the Power button to select highlighted item

10. apply update from external storage > choose zip from external sdcard >

Samsung-Updates.com-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.zip

Please post corrections, if any.

Last edited:

elvisr29

Jul 12, 2013
rom

Worked like a charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

Let me know if this worked:

To restore the phone to its stock condition, to revert back to Factory State:

Download Odin from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2189539

Samsung S4 uses a 2.0 A power adapter. The cord that comes with the phone MUST BE USED to connect the Galaxy S4 phone or else the rooting process will fail. Galaxy 3 or older cable CANNOT BE USED. In case of problems, besides making sure the original cable was used, try using USB ports directly connected to the computer motherboard.

TAP button in the left corner below SAMSUNG label > Settings > More > scroll down to About device > TAP on build number 5X (five times) until you see the following message displayed: Developer mode has been enabled.

TAP to back out (lower right corner button) > Developer options > CHECK: USB Debugging

Install Samsung drivers. Make sure your battery is not near empty, then connect the phone to the computer with the ORIGINAL USB cable Galaxy 4S came with, using older cables may connect the phone for file transfers but rooting attempts using old cables will fail.

00. Copy Samsung-Updates.com-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.zip to SD Card
01. Disconnect Phone from Computer.
02. Install Phone drivers on the computer.
03. Double click on Odin3 v3.07.exe > CHECK: Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. DO NOT CHECK ANYTHING ELSE.

04. PDA > Browse to Samsung-Updates.com-KERNEL-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.tar > Open

05. Simultaneously hold volume down and Power Button until you see the Yellow Triangle screen > Volume Up.

06. Connect Phone to computer USING ORIGINAL WHITE SAMSUNG USB TO MICRO USB CABLE (try different USB port if there are problems) > Wait for phone to be recognized > Start

07. Hold Volume up and Power button simultaneously when starting it.

08. Let go as soon as you see Booting Into Recovery blue message displayed in upper left corner.

09. Press the Volume Down button to highlight [backup and restore] > Press the Power button to select highlighted item

10. apply update from external storage > choose zip from external sdcard >

Samsung-Updates.com-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.zip may need to be renamed to update.zip for this to work. Please post corrections.

mrdreamers

Oct 16, 2009
Texas
after flashing cm nightly 10.1 my external storage is not recognized will flashing back to stock fix this? and will it unroot me?:confused:

mrdreamers

Oct 16, 2009
Texas
yes it will unroot your phone, stock firmware will get your phone back to stock :)
ty 4 your response :)
after i flash stock can i use the same root method i used before to root it again?
and after i flash this back to stock will it be in returnable if say i wanted to get it replaced or get my money back for my phone?
btw do we have to change the file name to update.zip?
And also can anyone confirm that the instructions that c627627 provided work?

Last edited:

elvisr29

Jul 12, 2013
Samsung update

No!!!

In the last step, did you have to rename Samsung-Updates.com-SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131.zip to update.zip for this to work or no?

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

I have all the drivers and zip file but i am new to this site so they won't let me post links outside this from..... if you want allll the tools and instructions im me..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [size=+1] Here you can find all stock firmwares for T-MOBILE USA version of Galaxy S 4 (SGH-M919) superphone![/size]

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build Date: 16.11.2013 -> Region: TMB (USA (T-Mobile)) PDA: M919UVUEMK2 Changelist: 2015522 Android: 4.3 -> Get it @ You know where ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at SGH-M919 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

How to root May 7th OTA:

• Install CWM, TWRP, or OUDHS Custom Recovery through Download mode.
    • Boot into the Custom Recovery of your choice.
    • Flash the Original Firmware's Boot.img (provided in a flashable zip here by Dev ptmr3.
    • Flash a Root.zip (such as UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.25.zip by Chainfire or superuser.zip by Koush
    • Reboot and enjoy your rooted device on the latest firmware (as of May 7th, 2013).

You can flash back to the May 7th OTA boot.img using the entire firmware, or you can flash it in a zip (thanks to Dev ptmr3 for the original boot.img flasher for Custom Recovery): http://d-h.st/QmV
    Is there anybody out there that would be willing to host the TMB-M919UVUEMK2 tar? The only one out there is the RG mirror and I can't get a complete download. It runs at like 50 kbs and i can't even resume with a d/l manager. Even Sammobile links to RG. I just want a non corrupt file even if it takes all night.

I'll do it. Lemme upload it to my Mediafire account and I'll post a link in about 15 minutes..

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Here is is..
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/sdnz2cz1m2cxr4l/M919UVUEMK2_M919TMBEMK2_M919UVUEMK2_HOME.tar.md5

PM me if there's any problems with the link. I tried it myself and it works fine.. I know the other one your talking about.. you try it and it says it's going to take 14 hours then it stops half way.. I got this file from the samsung site but it's not on there anymore .. Good thing I saved it. This downloads in about 15 minutes. It's just the tar file not a zip. If you want a zip for some reason download it and zip it. :D Don't forget to click the thanks bar if this helped you out..

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

By any chance does anyone have a link for a guide with downloads to root the tmo s4 on 4.3 with no issues?????
    additional mirrors

I uploaded it to my dropbox the rapidgator mirror is so slow. I will add link to google drive later.

Dropbox link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pye9ioqxsvpjcog/TMO_S4-MK2.zip

Google Drive link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8-xRITCTVHQVZGT2dISU1WeGs/edit?usp=sharing
    did you find a solution to this? Im looking for a reliable MK2 stock firmware (Complete) but the samsung-update site is not working for downloads. and I want to make sure these posted links are working.

100% complete. Just extract the zip.

https://copy.com/wNEiNT9Six6VMHa

Even comes with the dll

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk