[EXR][4.3][MOD][ROOT] Sony Xperia Manage notifications && Status bar icons

Search This thread

jzqs

Nov 16, 2010
:eek::D

Instructions:

Make sure u have the Xperia ZUltra ( kk v4.4.2 ) SystemUI from @serajr..

CREDIT: @serajr For The Original Thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677224

Screenshots:

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

Installation

Download the zip
flash it
Reboot
Done

Download

Settings Addon.zip

have fun!!:victory:

1.decompile /system/app/Settings.apk
2.and open Settings.apk\res\xml\personalization_settings.xml,
3.then add

Code:
    <com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="notifications" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.notifications.NotificationSettings" />
    </com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference>

<com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="system_icons" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.systemicon.SystemIconSettings" />

4.Compile Settings.apk and install it with flashable zip or adb:laugh:.

Last edited:

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Nice....
Do you have code necessary for settings to show that in menu?

Or if you could upload settings.apk as well and I'll add it ;)

Tnx...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

niaboc79

Recognized Developer / Inactive RT
Sep 8, 2007
Enghien
www.nirvana-records.be
Nice....

Tnx...

Add these lines in personalization_settings.xml

Code:
<com.sonymobile.settings.preference.CheckBoxPreference android:title="@string/auto_hide_notifications_title" android:key="clearViewedNotifications" android:summary="@string/auto_hide_notifications_description" android:defaultValue="false" settings:valueOfSettingsSystem="clear_viewed_notifications" />
<com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="notifications" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
<intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.notifications.NotificationSettings" />
<com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="system_icons" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
<intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.systemicon.SystemIconSettings" />

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
@niaboc79
Awesome mate...
Thanks for this...

Deleted, OP is updated and everything is there...

Thanks

Last edited:

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
It's working great...

Tnx mate for this...finally easy way to enable/disable status bar icons...

Last edited:

Soheil_rf

Jul 7, 2009
Tehran
@jzqs

Hi
I tried to edit the Settings.apk but i get this error
Code:
Apk Manager 5.0.2\other\..\projects\testSettings.apk\res\values\styles.xml:92: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textUnderlineThickness'.

I just wanted to know which version of APKTOOL you are using ?
When I use framework-res and SemcGenericUxpRes of Xperia ZL I can not even decompile the setteings, but using Xperia ZU framework-res and SemcGenericUxpRes I'm able to decompile it but when compiling it I get the same error.
Thanks.

Last edited:

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
working fine ..thanks a lot ..
but my settings icon got messed up on the quick settings panel ..it has gone more up compared to the others that are in the centre of the

pemith

Mar 8, 2013
Kandy
Guys, i flashed settings addon zip file....everything works fine to me....no fc's.....but don't know what is inside the home option :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-14-20-24-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-14-20-24-20.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_2014-03-14-20-24-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-14-20-24-05.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 170

jancsessz

Aug 16, 2013
Settings->wifi fc :(
Very nice work
Waiting fixed version ;)

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én C5303-el

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :eek::D

Instructions:

Make sure u have the Xperia ZUltra ( kk v4.4.2 ) SystemUI from @serajr..

CREDIT: @serajr For The Original Thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677224

Screenshots:

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

Installation

Download the zip
    flash it
    Reboot
    Done

Download

Settings Addon.zip

have fun!!:victory:

1.decompile /system/app/Settings.apk
    2.and open Settings.apk\res\xml\personalization_settings.xml,
    3.then add

Code:

4.Compile Settings.apk and install it with flashable zip or adb:laugh:.
    Nice....

Tnx...

Add these lines in personalization_settings.xml

Code:
    <com.sonymobile.settings.preference.CheckBoxPreference android:title="@string/auto_hide_notifications_title" android:key="clearViewedNotifications" android:summary="@string/auto_hide_notifications_description" android:defaultValue="false" settings:valueOfSettingsSystem="clear_viewed_notifications" />
    on nuts rom .136 deodex, settings>home fc with simple home installed already,
    and settings>sound>sound fc too. hope for fix. :)

i thought Home option contains Grid selection options in it.

Wifi, Sound>Volume, are also FCs.

Sound FC solved
    in layout\preference_dialog_ringervolume.xml line7
    change “id/by_org” to “id/to_org_header” ;)

for wifi there are some thing different in com\android\settings\wifi\AccessPoint.smali

i fixed it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4OQgs1jsOL_RlloLUJqNXNaUWM/edit?usp=sharing

anyone who can solve the talkback fc? here is the log related @kongaz2 i trust u ;)
    Code:
    03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.AccessibilitySettings$ToggleAccessibilityServicePreferenceFragment.createEnableDialogContentView(AccessibilitySettings.java:828)
    03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.AccessibilitySettings$ToggleAccessibilityServicePreferenceFragment.onCreateDialog(AccessibilitySettings.java:777)
    03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment$SettingsDialogFragment.onCreateDialog(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java:264)
    lol why i didnt think of that ..works .. thanks pressed :good:

You are using niaboc theme... :)
    I'm building theme, to be precisely - I'm updating my themes and will theme systemUI quick settings but it'll be just a small change...
    I like how they are looking now... So I'll just add some "deep" to all of them :)

Guys, i flashed settings addon zip file....everything works fine to me....no fc's.....but don't know what is inside the home option :confused:

try to use the SimpleHome