[Q] Lock screen issue?

Search This thread

raybands

Mar 9, 2014
Florida
Hi guys im new here and i dont know if i posted this in right section but anyways, i wonder you guy noticed on nokia lumia when you set lock screen image then you lock your phone it tend to tint the image (make it dark? and the image lost shapness) anyone of you guys have the same problem if it a problem. Its quite annoying tbh.

Best regards Dom

nyolc8

Mar 9, 2014
Hi guys im new here and i dont know if i posted this in right section but anyways, i wonder you guy noticed on nokia lumia when you set lock screen image then you lock your phone it tend to tint the image (make it dark? and the image lost shapness) anyone of you guys have the same problem if it a problem. Its quite annoying tbh.

Best regards Dom

It's normal. It darkens the image to make the white text (time, date, icons) readable on any picture. The same happens to xbox music artist backgrounds.

Reactions: xandros9

xandros9

Aug 29, 2011
I've noticed it, but i deal with it since its for the sake of readability/sufficient contrast with the white time text.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Best regards Dom

It's normal. It darkens the image to make the white text (time, date, icons) readable on any picture. The same happens to xbox music artist backgrounds.