Does anyone know if the devs will be able to add beats to the custom roms ?

Search This thread

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
Does anyone know if the devs will be able to add beats to the custom roms ? Or would they not be allowed to use it due to copyright crap ? Unless they make it a flashable zip and just list its for a new htc one not listing m7 or m8 ?

GermanGuy

Mar 19, 2005
Minneapolis
Does anyone know if the devs will be able to add beats to the custom roms ? Or would they not be allowed to use it due to copyright crap ? Unless they make it a flashable zip and just list its for a new htc one not listing m7 or m8 ?

Beats is just an equalizer setting. There are already a bunch of options for that. Beats is a complete marketing gimmick.

Reactions: Bammeh

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
Beats is just an equalizer setting. There are already a bunch of options for that. Beats is a complete marketing gimmick.

What ever it is it makes the old m7 sound really good, and from the sneak video the m7 which has beats sounds way better than the new m8 which does not come with beats since HTC sold off their shares of beats.

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
they still have an eq setting in the m8, just not called beats.

the phone sounds pretty great imo

but beats being an eq setting, i'm sure it can be baked into a rom if desired

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
they still have an eq setting in the m8, just not called beats.

the phone sounds pretty great imo

but beats being an eq setting, i'm sure it can be baked into a rom if desired

I just think the beats sounded really good on my m7 and the m8 from what I have heard does not sound as good. I guess I wont know until I actually get my m8 if freakin best buy ever decides to ship mine.:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.