Nvidia Tegra 7 P1640 OTA 2.4 Now Live

Search This thread

tystar

Oct 11, 2009
In settings goto apps and you can move apps individualy by clicking move to sd.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
That only moves the app and not the data sometimes. Myself I am using foldermount to move all of the app and its data. Folder mount uses symlink to do this.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
It works well but it souly depends on the app really using folder mount moves the app to the SD regardless of how it was designed. Also the battery seems to of improved as well. 3hours 30 minutes so far with 80% left so far on battery saving mode.

gearboxtech

May 2, 2014
Can anybody help me or direct me to where I can get recovery 2.3 image I need only the image pls,help me upload it somewhere I know its just 8 mb in need of it badly

An XDA developer, Tomsgt has it hosted here.

Tomsgt has an extremely handy super tool which he has updated to 2.4 in the last several hours to include the latest OTA. This tool also includes quick and easy options to flash/push stock or cwm recovery, stock 4.4.2-2.4, su, etc. Check it out and thank him here

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomsgt

Tomsgt

Tomsgt has an extremely handy super tool which he has updated to 2.4 in the last several hours to include the latest OTA. This tool also includes quick and easy options to flash/push stock or cwm recovery, stock 4.4.2-2.4, su, etc. Check it out and thank him here

you beat me to it LOL
Super Tool Has Been Updated to 2.4 OTA Enjoy

Andrew_j

Nov 25, 2005
OK how about files (not apps) I import photos from my camera to main tablet memory and then I want to move them to my SD card. Can you do it now? I failed so far to do this :(

Sent from my hamster cage using old carrot.

toanau

Jul 30, 2011
With the new update does it support up to 64G memory card

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

damianiw

May 22, 2009
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi all just a heads up OTA 2.4 is now live.

Contains fixed again for the Following

SD-Card Fixed
GPS Performance Improvements
Missing Softbar and NavBar's (Experience this myself!)
Some Misc Fixes too.

I have also asked Nvidia about a ETA for a OTA for 4.4.3 as well still waiting on a response for that.

Update also says full Netflix HD support :) yay

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
OK how about files (not apps) I import photos from my camera to main tablet memory and then I want to move them to my SD card. Can you do it now? I failed so far to do this :(

Sent from my hamster cage using old carrot.

You can use bascially any app that does symlinking sych as

FolderMount
Root Manager - Lite
etc

or you can do it via the terminal app or adb just make sure you read this http://www.maketecheasier.com/create-change-and-manage-symlinks-linux-101/

cars10k

Jan 10, 2013
My TN7 is not recognized in adb since the update, i just get "???? no permissions".
FIxes for that?

e: NOW it works of course.. sorry.

Last edited:

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Have you accept the connection on the tablet. Adb now uses RSA key checks on android 4.2.2 and above so when you type adb devices in it should fire up a pop up asking for permission.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skullcand1

Jun 10, 2014
wifi

hello friends, after 2.4 ota update via wifi does not turn over, can someone help me? thanks in advance!

Andy4Shurr

Jun 3, 2014
Manchester
The NavBar SoftBar issue was that they disapeared completely after a reboot and apps on sdcard!

I had a similar problem when my SD card was inserted. Back up your data from the SD, mount it directly on your PC using an adapter and format it on there. Insert it back in the TN7 and then try again, it solved the issue for me. I haven't had any softkey loading problems since. :fingers-crossed:

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Try clean the cache to see if that helps! As for the Nav and Soft bar issues its now fixed since 4.4.2-2.4. But even before that i did the Sdcard wipe and start again with the same issue coming back time and time again!

Aug 1, 2013
I just hope that they fix the battery issues ?it really sucks that I only get about 5 hours compared to the advertised 10.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all just a heads up OTA 2.4 is now live.

Contains fixed again for the Following

SD-Card Fixed
    GPS Performance Improvements
    Missing Softbar and NavBar's (Experience this myself!)
    Netflix HD support (Thanks damianiw for pointing this out)
    Some Misc Fixes too.

I have also asked Nvidia about a ETA for a OTA for 4.4.3 as well still waiting on a response for that.
    Can anybody help me or direct me to where I can get recovery 2.3 image I need only the image pls,help me upload it somewhere I know its just 8 mb in need of it badly