what is the quickest way to pass about 10 days?

Search This thread

49ml

Mar 18, 2011
Go look at guild wars 2, pre order now and get beta access. It is no monthly fee to :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
this is getting kinda boring...i check these forums on average every 30mins... somebody help me!!!!! i need a new game or something...

You can read the grossly exaggerated horror stories, endlessly repeated duplicate posts, and emotional circular ranting taking place on the One X forum. It's quite entertaining. There's one thread discussing graphics issues that's rambled on for 50+ pages without a shred of anything substantive to discuss. I come to the XL forum to get away from it. ;)

BBock9

Feb 27, 2011
this is getting kinda boring...i check these forums on average every 30mins... somebody help me!!!!! i need a new game or something...

I know how you feel, Im doing the same thing! Trying to cut back though because I feel like it is making the wait longer...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
Youtube... Just avoid the weird part, unless you're into that.

I'm not much help, I've wasted the last few weeks of my life on here constantly, lol!

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
I would just try to pick it up that Sunday...if its back ordered, your going to get it later than us, u less, you go through att.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

It's not really backordered. It's just the system being wonky because it's a pre order. If you pre order through AT&T and you get the email stating you'll get it shipped on May 2nd, you're fine.

And as long as you order your phone before 4pm EST on the 2nd, you should get it. But to be safe, just do it on the 1st. haha

This phone is popular in the tech world, but it's no iPhone. They'll have stock.

expertzero1

Sep 28, 2011
So Cal, California
It's not really backordered. It's just the system being wonky because it's a pre order. If you pre order through AT&T and you get the email stating you'll get it shipped on May 2nd, you're fine.

And as long as you order your phone before 4pm EST on the 2nd, you should get it. But to be safe, just do it on the 1st. haha

This phone is popular in the tech world, but it's no iPhone. They'll have stock.

i got no email yet about being shipped on the second :(

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
i got no email yet about being shipped on the second :(

It doesn't say it in your order confirmation? This is an excerpt of what I got.

"Your order is scheduled to be shipped on May/02/2012. Orders received after 3 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship."

expertzero1

Sep 28, 2011
So Cal, California
It doesn't say it in your order confirmation? This is an excerpt of what I got.

"Your order is scheduled to be shipped on May/02/2012. Orders received after 3 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship."

nah my order was premiere...

Just got a email order confirmation, says on or before the 6th, no email since.

The_Zodiac

Aug 28, 2010
Unknown
Yeah same boat I'm in. I'm getting impatient but my phone won't get here till the 9th nothin I can do about it

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

rushwal

Mar 24, 2010
I pre-ordered (through AT&T) on Sunday, and the email I got says "expected to be delivered by May 4th, 2012" That's more than a week away....

I'm using my wife's upgrade, and when I went to see about the Radio Shack offer ($50 less), they said that the phone had to be on the number it was purchased on for 31 days or they'd charge the full price of the phone to my card.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts