problem in Facebook videos

Search This thread

elemary

Jan 10, 2013
UAE
Hi all
I have a problem with Facebook videos
As when I attend playing them the video player doesn't work and a strange player do the job
I want all videos of Facebook to open on default video player
Sometimes videos play automatically even after closing the window
Pics attached
pWzLB.png

OH8I0.png

Droiderr

Apr 28, 2012
bangalore
sorry i couldn't understand anyhtings from the pics you have posted. I understand that you want all your videos in one player automatically.

Give mx video player a try. Its better than than the default in may ways. While opening the video you will get an options saying "just once/always". Select always and then choose mx player. See if it fixes your issue.

elemary

Jan 10, 2013
UAE
sorry i couldn't understand anyhtings from the pics you have posted. I understand that you want all your videos in one player automatically.

Give mx video player a try. Its better than than the default in may ways. While opening the video you will get an options saying "just once/always". Select always and then choose mx player. See if it fixes your issue.

Thanks for your concern
I mean .. I already have mx player installed
But when playing videos on Facebook app I don't have any choices for video players ... videos play automatically with out my selection
I mean I cant choose which app would play the video ,even after clearing defaults .. and after reinstall the apps everything still the same
And the photos in op post for the app which usually plays the videos .. its like you know flash player plays all videos

Do you have any solution
Thanks alot

Droiderr

Apr 28, 2012
bangalore
Thanks for your concern
But when playing videos on Facebook app I don't have any choices for video players ... videos play automatically with out my selection
I mean I cant choose which app would play the video ,even after clearing defaults .. and after reinstall the apps everything still the same
And the photos in op post for the app which usually plays the videos .. its like you know flash player plays all videos

Do you have any solution
Thanks alot

go to app manager in setting and clear defaults for all the video players installed. See if it works..

Reactions: Evil_enc

hagba

Nov 9, 2008
Yerevan
The Facebook application now supports video playback in the timeline,so it has its own Facebook player and will not use other,however the videos in the Newsfeed can still use third pary players.

Reactions: max621 and Evil_enc

Evil_enc

Aug 5, 2010
The Facebook application now supports video playback in the timeline,so it has its own Facebook player and will not use other,however the videos in the Newsfeed can still use third pary players.

How can i still use third party players? Facebook always uses its own player now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for your concern

Do you have any solution
    Thanks alot

go to app manager in setting and clear defaults for all the video players installed. See if it works..