The default screen rotation direction issue

Search This thread

gatalon

May 3, 2013
when you see a movie i don't think the default rotation direction is convenient if you use a display monitor connect to your kindle through hdmi port.
you will see the screen up side down, sometimes you have to change the rotation manully, anybody experience this? fix?

Hashcode

Senior Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2011
when you see a movie i don't think the default rotation direction is convenient if you use a display monitor connect to your kindle through hdmi port.
you will see the screen up side down, sometimes you have to change the rotation manully, anybody experience this? fix?

The setting was changed in later CM builds, unfortunately the change didn't reset the persistent property.

From the built-in Terminal app:
su
(agree to SuperUser permissions if necessary)
setprop persist.hwc.mirroring.transform 2
exit

Reboot and check HDMI rotation again.

gatalon

May 3, 2013
The setting was changed in later CM builds, unfortunately the change didn't reset the persistent property.

su
exit

It works, thanks man.
It changes the rotation automaticly when i insert hdmi cable, and the movies rotation also good.
will this be fixed in the future or i need to use terminal everytime?
thanks again HashCode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

su
    exit