[Completed] BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0) SP Flash Tool mtk6572

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
X

XDA Visitor

Hi there guys @ xda.

I need help with my mtk6572 phone which i bricked in a noob way.
I need help flashing it with SP Flash Tool which gives an error as described in title.
Here is how i bricked it.

Today i decided that i want to flash a custom recovery on my phone, so i did and it worked.
I experienced a bug on the recovery and decided i wanted to put the stoc recovery back.
I flashed it back and the recovery booted fine, wiped chache and did factory reset.
After i did that my phone got stuck on boot animation.

I then decided that it was a good idea to flash to complete stock rom back to my phone,
but chose the forma all + download option, so that the changes the custom recovery made
were deleted. Well, so i thought...

Right after the format i got an error that said that my firmware is not for my phone and failed.

Now if i try to format or download the stock rom (which i backed up from my device before flashing)
i get the error code in the title.

I tried uninstalling all the mtk drivers from my pc. When i connect my device it is picked up in device manager
as "unknown device", i then updated the drivers with mediatek preloader driver (and tried all the mtk drivers out there)
but the flash tool still gives the same error.

After i press the download button, and connect my phone, the bar at the bottom goes to 100%(red colour) then stays like that for 41 seconds.
Then it gives the error code and fails to flash.

I tried everything, from removing the battery, pressing vol+, vol-, power and all the combos in between, nothing.

If someone could help me unbrick my phone, i would be very greatfull.

P.S I have the stock rom backed up from my device and prepared with mtk droid tools for flash tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.