Solution for wifi connection problem in galaxy fit

Search This thread

justkiddinghere

Jun 8, 2011
new delhi
The solution that worked for me is:- (i know its damn irritating :mad:)
Follow these steps:

1.Apps>Settings>Wireless and network>Wi-Fi settings
2. Press the menu key on that page (left most bottom hap key)>advanced
3. Select Static IP
4. Now enter the IP address, gateway, Netmask, DNS1 and DNS 2. You can find these numbers on your computer by typing cmd (dos command prompt) in the Run and then check youre IP settings. Type ipconfig in the cmd prompt. It will tell you the exact IP address. Make sure the last digit in the IP address is different from that of your PC. Else it will result in a conflict. Typically, the Static IP data on your Galaxy fit will have to be like

IP Address: 192.168.1.3 (the last digit will be that of your PC/ devices that you are using. It has to be diff for your smartphone)
Gateway: 192.168.1.2
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
DNS1: 192.168.1.1
DNS2: 192.168.1.2

sarvesh563

Dec 10, 2011
When i launch my wifi it shows turning on and by the time of few sec. It shows error... Plz.. Help me and also the same prob with my bluetooth and this prob get aolve when i reboot my phone:-(

Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA App

sarvesh563

Dec 10, 2011
ya it happened before and. also aftr that setting nothing happend:-(

Senesence

Feb 8, 2013
Wifi ERROR

Instead of doing this for common wifi "error" type *#*#526#*#* on your dial pad it should work, it opens the WlanTest,
if not go to Rx Test by selecting menu in WlanTest and altering the values one by one
This will solve the problem :cyclops:

Last edited:

cosmickamal

Aug 19, 2012
New Delhi
www.cosmickamal.tumblr.com
When i launch my wifi it shows turning on and by the time of few sec. It shows error... Plz.. Help me and also the same prob with my bluetooth and this prob get aolve when i reboot my phone:(

if i m not wrong, then this problem occurs in stock based rom and is quite annoying. you have to reboot. but its not present in cm based rom i.e cm7 ,cm10 n cm10.1.
give them a try u will be happy. :)

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

asmiashok

May 15, 2013
friend, after doing this steps too its not working... my broad band is wpa/wpa2psk secured ... wat to do ????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The solution that worked for me is:- (i know its damn irritating :mad:)
    Follow these steps:

1.Apps>Settings>Wireless and network>Wi-Fi settings
    2. Press the menu key on that page (left most bottom hap key)>advanced
    3. Select Static IP
    4. Now enter the IP address, gateway, Netmask, DNS1 and DNS 2. You can find these numbers on your computer by typing cmd (dos command prompt) in the Run and then check youre IP settings. Type ipconfig in the cmd prompt. It will tell you the exact IP address. Make sure the last digit in the IP address is different from that of your PC. Else it will result in a conflict. Typically, the Static IP data on your Galaxy fit will have to be like

IP Address: 192.168.1.3 (the last digit will be that of your PC/ devices that you are using. It has to be diff for your smartphone)
    Gateway: 192.168.1.2
    Netmask: 255.255.255.0
    DNS1: 192.168.1.1
    DNS2: 192.168.1.2