{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

rasmousein

Apr 17, 2011
New-Brunswick
Hello guys, i just succeded mobile data to work on CM9.0 - FXP107 FreeXperia Project rom. Here is how:
Just download from the market HiAPN Global "https://market.android.com/details?id=net.hidroid.hiapn.ml&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm5ldC5oaWRyb2lkLmhpYXBuLm1sIl0".
Open the app.
Click on DNS Check, read the prompt and then press ok.
Go to bottom of the page and press change dns to write allowed.
After that deactivate transmitter ( it is the second button from the top of the same page, after the ping test ) and then again activate transmitter. After a few seconds you sould see the 3G icon over the signal bars.
Thats it, mobile data is on and running.
You may need to activate/deactivate transmitter on every restart.
Hope i helped you, and by the way, excellent work FXP, love my new phone.:D

For the Data fix

It would be a great idea to put this in the OP

addak

Mar 19, 2012
Goa,India
@fxp i know this Q is just out of the topic,but i just want to know after ul bl r ull gonna make fxp kernel for lb?

ToniCipriani

Aug 24, 2008
Toronto
Found some issues with the data connection detection API. I have GrooVe IP Lite installed, but this version only works with Wi-Fi. I have an unactivated SIM card in my phone, and it's connected via Wi-Fi, but the app still say it can "only work on Wi-Fi".

Spoke to the dev of GrooVe he told me that there's an Android API that reports, so it might be reporting the wrong thing there.

Something that needs to be fixed in the ROM?

Reactions: chriscx

Mar 27, 2009
Why are there two files for the x10? Which one do i choose? I picked the kernel zip and flashed the rom but for some reason it's now stuck at the se orb animation. Not a loop, just stuck.

aR_ChRiS

Dec 23, 2010
Hong Kong
Google Pixel 5a
Why are there two files for the x10? Which one do i choose? I picked the kernel zip and flashed the rom but for some reason it's now stuck at the se orb animation. Not a loop, just stuck.

You have to download the two zips which has 'es209ra' on it (es209ra is X10's codename)

then flash the kernel, reboot into recovery then flash the rom and gaaps.

Mar 27, 2009
I did as you said, so I suppose the orb getting stuck there is expected until I flash the corresponding ROM?

For some strange reason my phone refuses to boot into CWM. It used to work fine, then the options to flash CWM is now greyed out. Everything seems fine from the Flash Tool: Unlocked bootloader, root access allowed, correct kernel, etc. but the options to flash recovery, kernel, or boot into recovery are all greyed out with no way to access them. Any idea?

javagreen

Aug 10, 2010
Dombivli
Guys, just download the two darned files. Extract the 7z file with 7Zip OR Winrar and you'll find the kernel ftf inside it.

Place the CM FXP 119 and gapps zips on your sd card, then flash the kernel via Flashtool, then hit back key a few times when you see the led light up when it shows the FreeXperia logo on screen to get into recovery.

Once in recovery just flash the FXP zip first and then gapps (gapps only needed if you're flashing it for the first time. NOT needed if you're upgrading from an existing FXP installation)

:rolleyes:

chazy chaz

Feb 25, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi, When I see the change log page, I found in the some version talk about camera.. is that mean camera working now? or just video or preview or?

check out here: http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/

when they make a progress about camera without pointing to our device as {X10}, this means that camera is still down, and all the changes are made to devices that already had the camera working, so: no, it's not working buddy

noim

Aug 23, 2009
Dhaka
can any1 just provide me with the .ftf file of the FXP 119 kernal only ? thanks it will be a great help...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WORKING
    AUDIO - ok
    GPS - ok
    TOUCH SCREEN - ok
    CWM RECOVERY 5.5 - ok
    BT - ok
    GSM - ok
    GSM DATA - ok
    WIFI - ok
    GRALLOC - ok
    3D - ok -
    VIDEO DECODER - software for now
    USB MTP - ok

NOT WORKING
    CAMERA - removed completly and salvaged some ram for system
    HOTSPOT - in this moment is not possible to implement it
    Download
    look in my signature

IMPOTANT
    Unlocking device on unlock website or by testpoint voids your waranty !

IF YOU CAN NOT DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY USE
    anonymouse.org
    rapid8.com
    jdownloader.org
    sv4.vietget.net
    or any free proxy from another country

FOR BETTER DOWNLOAD SPEED
    to improve speed register to uploaded.to
    you will get 1 download/hour and double bandwith

this is an stable alpha many features are incomplete or not even not implemented, is not intended for everyday use !
    rip it as usual

SCREENSHOTS
    device-2011-12-29-080954.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081005.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081015.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081419.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081430.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081450.jpg
    You want mirrion dorrar? Too bad! Here cam fix.

Q: Why 8Mpix photos are clipped/distorted?
    A: I'm not too sure - I'd blame FXP's libcamera :) For now, please use WVGA size.

Q: Why no video recording?
    A: Short answer: WLOD -> WIP. If you want to mess/play with it, check out rapmv78's work on non-HWA camera.

Credits:
    rapmv78, drewis: camera HAL with preview
    zbwu86: MemoryHeapBase.patch

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?56b5o371jkhq1x5

This is UNOFFICIAL hack. Do not bother FXP team with any bug reports! Apply at your own risk!

Cheers,
    z
    BAD NEWS

our beloved WLOD is GONE!