And who can I do it
Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

h3ck

Oct 7, 2007
Otizzle
Can the note 2 dual boot
And who can I do it

That's pretty ambiguous question, prob best if you give more specifics. You want to dual boot Linux distro and Android? Win phone 8 and Android? Ubuntu phone and Android? The are a lot of possibilities. But the short of it is that searching the Android development thread is the best start.

Sent from my Note II

jpeps3

Apr 5, 2011
Dual boot. 2 os
Android 4.1
Android. 4.2

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
Yeah, I understand your point of view. Just like the dude, "virus" was collecting donations to get him a computer to build a rom. Hmmm, suddenly he dissappeared. :confused:

Yup the real devs do it because they love doing it. I spend a bunch on donated versions. If I like an app I pay even if the paid version is exactly the same.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
Ronnie,

Dual boot isn't impossible for this device is it?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

We will see. As of now it is. Anything is possible. I could be a millionaire some day :)

Right now it looks impossible to get a non clunky camera for AOSP

Course I never said it was impossible. The question was can the note 2 dual boot. My answer was no. And... It can't.

Last edited:

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
We will see. As of now it is. Anything is possible. I could be a millionaire some day :)

Right now it looks impossible to get a non clunky camera for AOSP

Course I never said it was impossible. The question was can the note 2 dual boot. My answer was no. And... It can't.

My aosp camera works fine. As far as dual boot I have no need or desire. That's what nandroids are for.

pegapega02

Nov 7, 2012
Rio Grande
Yeah, I understand your point of view. Just like the dude, "virus" was collecting donations to get him a computer to build a rom. Hmmm, suddenly he dissappeared. :confused:

Yeap and where is virus

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Can the note 2 dual boot
And who can I do it

Pimp my rom is an aplication that I use for 2 dual boot animation and here is a link below

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1908269

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
My aosp camera works fine. As far as dual boot I have no need or desire. That's what nandroids are for.

That's what I do. I have 3 different ROMs backed up. Takes a minute or two to restore and reboot.

I don't have a huge issue with the camera but I have noticed:

A few apps that use the gallery hang a bit before closing or releasing the camera libraries.

The camera on all the AOSP ROMs I have tried are a bit slow when taking pictures quickly in succession.

Nothing to make me go back to TW though.