Flash cricket to New firmware possible?

Search This thread

WickedWayz

Jul 27, 2012
You can use the phone on cricket but you need to flash over to cricket. I have my Droid 4 on cricket with talk, text, Internet and MMS. I also using CM 11 nightly builds using Safestrap 3.65.

Reactions: Bugly Astard

Bugly Astard

Feb 22, 2011
Salem, Oregon
So it can be updated to the latest firmware, and still be flashed to cricket?

I found some tutorials, but they were done when the phone had ics, so I was concerned that maybe that method may not work.

Sent from my SeXperia Ion

Bugly Astard

Feb 22, 2011
Salem, Oregon
OK, well I've been up all night trying to use a tutorial and it's not working. There's no PC mode so I tried BP tools mode. Still not working. I'm probably just going to pay someone to do it. I'm literally giving this phone to a friend out of the kindness of my heart, but I don't want to end up paying a bunch of money.

Bugly Astard

Feb 22, 2011
Salem, Oregon
I called that flash to talk. They are only for busineses not individuals. They refered me to a local place, which told me that cricket and Verizon are sharing blacklist soon so it's not worth it.

Good news is I found out that my esn is actually NOT bad! Awesome.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can use the phone on cricket but you need to flash over to cricket. I have my Droid 4 on cricket with talk, text, Internet and MMS. I also using CM 11 nightly builds using Safestrap 3.65.
    So it can be updated to the latest firmware, and still be flashed to cricket?

I found some tutorials, but they were done when the phone had ics, so I was concerned that maybe that method may not work.

Confirmed flash works on jellybean.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk
    I used a web service called flash to talk. Good service and quick. Are u on stock BTW?

Yeah, it's stock. It's jelly bean, says there's a small update but I read its harder to root so I'm not doing it.

Yeah, it's stock. It's jelly bean, says there's a small update but I read its harder to root so I'm not doing it.

Not really just do the update and reset smart actions and follow RAZR blade root. Easy peasy.