Xposed Framework and Wanam Module

Search This thread
Hey guys I rooted using jcase method posted in original dev forum. I got xposed to install and activated wanam however if I try to enable volume button track skip and then do quick reboot my phone hangs at the red Verizon screen and I have to hold vol up and power to reboot. Had anyone else got this to successfully work?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey guys I rooted using jcase method posted in original dev forum. I got xposed to install and activated wanam however if I try to enable volume button track skip and then do quick reboot my phone hangs at the red Verizon screen and I have to hold vol up and power to reboot. Had anyone else got this to successfully work?

Sense 5 toolbox is likely going to need an update to deal with sense 6.

Also it is going to wonky (xposed) in general thanks to write protection....Until we get s-off or unlock and can flash an insecure kernel.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: pettigrew95

Also it is going to wonky (xposed) in general thanks to write protection....Until we get s-off or unlock and can flash an insecure kernel.

Thanks, that makes sense.

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
U guys have the exposed app handy?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I tried searching, but didn't work too good from my phone within xda app. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.