Deciding galaxy note 3 or galaxy s5

Search This thread

sammillerr

Jan 12, 2014
Deciding should i buy a samsung galaxy note 3 again or should i buy a samsung galaxy s5

can use explain to me why you thing i should buy a note 3 again

or why should i go for galaxy s5 for

will the samsung gear 2 work on the note 3

does the note 3 or the galaxy s5 have better battery

my note 3 is full broken

Reactions: barondebxl

ANDROIDXFOREVER

Mar 8, 2014
sanremo
Deciding should i buy a samsung galaxy note 3 again or should i buy a samsung galaxy s5

my note 3 is full broken
:good: NOTE 3 SM N9005

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen

my note 3 is full broken

Can you tell me why i should drink tea while i like coffee better? ;) Look in the N5 forum and read what users say and what the up- and downsides are and look on Youtube for reviews etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: boudicea00

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
They`ll probably say the S5 is the one to get :). Look for independent/impartial info mate.

What he just said lol if I was debating between a BMW or a VW and I asked the opposites which I should go for, of course they're gonna say their product. Impartial advice is the way :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
i looked at youtube im going to look now at the s5 forum see what the guys say

hank you for the help

Development for the S5 however will be much and much more active than for the Note 3, you can be sure of that. So if you`re looking for that, there will be more to pick from there. I hope we`ll get the S5`s TW and UI too for the N3 ;)

Last edited:

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
To the OP, I'll say just take the size into consideration. If you want a bugger display (and the S pen) go for the note 3. If you want something more manageable with one hand, go for the S5. Both solid devices,you can't go wrong either way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
To the OP, I'll say just take the size into consideration. If you want a bugger display (and the S pen) go for the note 3. If you want something more manageable with one hand, go for the S5. Both solid devices,you can't go wrong either way.

Says the man with the biggest phone of all (Nexus 7) :D:D:D Hey bro, how are you? :)

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Sup man!!!! Hahhahahha ;)

Yeah well I'm actually in a dilemma myself like the OP, its either S5, Note 3 or M8 although I'm leaning more towards the Samsung devices. How's your note treating you?

I think its a great phone so far. Running JackyAway rom and Lean Kernel and performance and batterylife is excellent. And its 32GB instead of the S5`s 16GB storage. Plus the bigger screen is a joy to the eyes :)

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
I think its a great phone so far. Running JackyAway rom and Lean Kernel and performance and batterylife is excellent. And its 32GB instead of the S5`s 16GB storage. Plus the bigger screen is a joy to the eyes :)

True.

There's a ROM called hyperdrive for the T-Mobile US Note 3 that gives the S5 theme and system UI. Because of that ROM I'm strongly considering going back to the note 3....for a fourth time!

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
True.

There's a ROM called hyperdrive for the T-Mobile US Note 3 that gives the S5 theme and system UI. Because of that ROM I'm strongly considering going back to the note 3....for a fourth time!

They`re working on a port here too but i hope Samsung will bring it to the N3 officialy ;)

Just read somewhere Samsung is working on the S5 Prime with a 2560x1440 pixel screen.

Last edited:

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
They`re working on a port here too but i hope Samsung will bring it to the N3 officialy ;)

Yeah let's hope, it looks much better than the older touchwiz IMO.
I do like bigger phones but I like the S5 size, its perfect. I have 2-3 weeks to decide before I buy the device so I'll think about it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want lag, not enough ram, no S - pen, less screen real estate and no cookies, go for the s5, otherwise note 3 it is!

--------------------------------------------
    My right hand took a break long enough to write you this message, and you should be grateful for that.

my note 3 is full broken

my note 3 is full broken

Can you tell me why i should drink tea while i like coffee better? ;) Look in the N5 forum and read what users say and what the up- and downsides are and look on Youtube for reviews etc etc.
    Because it is the superior device.
    But obviously i'd say that as i own the device. Perhaps if you cluttered the s5 forum with these threads instead, you could get a useful answer :)

Sent from my SM-N9005

i ask on the s5 forum and see what people will say

thank you for not been rude
    i ask on the s5 forum and see what people will say

thank you for not been rude

They`ll probably say the S5 is the one to get :). Look for independent/impartial info mate.