SPB Mobile shell voicemail number change

Search This thread

adrian1lj23

Feb 4, 2010
I recently installed spb mobile shell on my blackstone and messed up the voicemail number so everytime i click the voicemail icon it calls the wrong number i was wondering if anyone can help me find out how i could change the number to call when tapping the spb mobile shell voicemail icon. hope you guys can help me thank you

wombleuk

Mar 25, 2010
The only post I've found that has the same problem as me and, as usual, there's no reply.
So, are we both stupid or is there no solution?
I'm using the latest version, as of today.
Cheers.

Chef_Tony

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 8, 2008
Well this is a strange issue and many people prefer other launchers, since spb mobile shell is quite expensive. If you access your stock windows mobile contacts, you can also have a look at the mailbox number. Alternatively, it can be found in phone settings.

If both of these numbers are correct, it is spb's fault and for the enormous price, they should fix it.
If indeed these numbers have changed with spb, change them back and see, whether spb destroys it again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: arpcpro

arpcpro

Thanks Chef_Tony. I had the same problem after installing SPB Shell. I wrongly inserted the voicemail number of my previous operator.
I was able to change it by your advice at phone settings )the last option after call barring and stuff like that).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well this is a strange issue and many people prefer other launchers, since spb mobile shell is quite expensive. If you access your stock windows mobile contacts, you can also have a look at the mailbox number. Alternatively, it can be found in phone settings.

If both of these numbers are correct, it is spb's fault and for the enormous price, they should fix it.
    If indeed these numbers have changed with spb, change them back and see, whether spb destroys it again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk