usb chrager cable not working well

Search This thread

LiranL

Apr 6, 2013
Hi
I bought a cheap Chinese USB charger cable for my N4 and I feel like it doesn't charge as well as the original... (although I use the same AC power)

Could it be ? or is it just me ?

chise777

Mar 30, 2012
It's the cheap cabling, I have the same issue with cheap 3 metre cabling I bought on eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

republicano

Mar 11, 2010
get a proper usb cable, i got a cheap Chinese one and the usb split on one side and the connection to the phone was too short so i had to cut some of the insulation off.

Reactions: LiranL

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
Can anyone advise which cable to buy, if someone had experience with any particular cable?
It's not that I don't wanna pay, or that I look for cheap one.. but still there are some limits :)
Just looking for good one. Friend bought few cables, they were so stiff I was afraid they will break if you wiggle them, and micro usb port was also hard to inject into phone..was afraid to break micro usb port..
Was looking on LG web, couldn't find it for buy..

So, looking if someone have experience with some particular cable. TnX :)

Riverdales27

Dec 29, 2012
I use the monoprice premium cables too. Had it for a couple months and no breaks yet. And life time warranty. Better than the amazon basic cables.

Reactions: Madfysh

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
Ah yes, already checked monoprice, looks like good quality cables, but problem is that they don't ship to my country :)
And even if they did, I checked country next to mine, price would be ~20$, so.. :)
TnX anyway ;)

BlackElvis79

May 2, 2009
SoCal
Have you thought about wireless chargers? Fry's usually has those for about $20, and they come with a USB cord.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Oz4225

Jan 13, 2012
1.Someone have\tried visible led cable type?how his quality?charge time?...?

Thanks very much!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts