[APP][2.2+] Biorhythm Expert - Calculate Biorithms

Search This thread

RnD Mobile

Dec 10, 2013
The program allows you to calculate personal biorhythm forecasts for the selected date .
Has a beautiful , convenient and intuitive user interface

App in Google Play: Biorhythm Expert

Description:
The program calculates the 4 jet lag :

- Physical . It defines a person's energy , his strength, endurance , coordination of movement .
- Emotional . Determines the state of the nervous system and mood.

- Intelligent . Defines the creative ability of the individual .

- Intuitive biorhythm . This cycle was detected by analyzing the lifetime of creative people . This cycle affects the perception of the world , a sense of style and creative inspiration .

Features:
*- With great precision leads biorhythms calculation .
*- Allows you to calculate biorhythms for the future ( when you click on the window with the date biorhythms )

Biorhythm - it's a cycle of ups and downs of a physical or mental functions of man duration from 23 to 38 days depending on the species. Distinguish between the physical, emotional , intellectual and intuitional biorhythms.
Biorhythms affect the activity , stamina, immunity level , cognitive abilities and other qualities of a person from the moment of birth and throughout life .

Attachments

• BiorithmExpert.apk
    711.2 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

RnD Mobile

Dec 10, 2013
There is a link to a Google Play
and some Screenshots )
YKd-23SgUGM.jpg
KmK7cFiUk04.jpg

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi
a push? :p

First of all, please wrap a [app] in title..

Tried ur app, UI was good, i typed my DOB, well , that was real hard if u ask, since i had to go all the way from 1900 to 1995(my birth date), moving was slow, u can either make scrolling lil fast, or atleast start the thing from 1950 or something, since i dnt think a person born in 1900 will b trying tht :)

btw i had physical at 26, and emotional bar at -81, is that good?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

btw happy new year .. :)

RnD Mobile

Dec 10, 2013
a push? :p

First of all, please wrap a [app] in title..

Tried ur app, UI was good, i typed my DOB, well , that was real hard if u ask, since i had to go all the way from 1900 to 1995(my birth date), moving was slow, u can either make scrolling lil fast, or atleast start the thing from 1950 or something, since i dnt think a person born in 1900 will b trying tht :)

btw i had physical at 26, and emotional bar at -81, is that good?

Thanks, for yours comments, title already fixed )) , in next release we will fix other bugs