Question Locked out of Zebra TC51 / TC510k

Search This thread

Timexis

Sep 17, 2017
I have 2 Zebra TC51 mobile scanners that are unusable because both units are locked with a pin code.
I’ve been trying to reset the units to factory setting through the recovery console, but with no luck because Zebra has it locked down.
I’ve tried downloading the latest TC51 software roms from the Zebra site, but with no luck. Zebra will not allow me to download the software because it is “restricted” even though my warranties are valid through mid-2018—the serials are valid per Zebra’s warranty check.\

Can anyone upload to me the latest TC51 software so I can reset the units? Or, does anyone have knowledge on how to reset the phone to factory settings so I can bypass the pin lock screen?

Model number is TC510K-1PAZU2P-US (the box has GSM one it, not sure if it is GMS or non-GMS sinec I cannot get into the unit.

Reactions: almenareto

listpack

Oct 18, 2017
I have 2 Zebra TC51 mobile scanners that are unusable because both units are locked with a pin code.
I’ve been trying to reset the units to factory setting through the recovery console, but with no luck because Zebra has it locked down.
I’ve tried downloading the latest TC51 software roms from the Zebra site, but with no luck. Zebra will not allow me to download the software because it is “restricted” even though my warranties are valid through mid-2018—the serials are valid per Zebra’s warranty check.\

Can anyone upload to me the latest TC51 software so I can reset the units? Or, does anyone have knowledge on how to reset the phone to factory settings so I can bypass the pin lock screen?

Model number is TC510K-1PAZU2P-US (the box has GSM one it, not sure if it is GMS or non-GMS sinec I cannot get into the unit.

Hi There,
I am in need of the same factory reset files i think it is the T51N0MXXXRFxx01203.zip file that is needed.

If someone has it could they please share it as the unit i have is basically an expensive paper weight at the moment

Any help appreciated :good:

24bitgaiden

Mar 8, 2017
same here

same here TC510K-1PAZU2P-US model attempting to get support from Motorola as suggested by a zebra forum senior member , i will take his advice as a hint of course
could at least get that eom unlock code for device 16324522500633
VHZlp0g.png

Last edited:

Seaofdep

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if it applies to the tc50 but I have a tc70 which is locked with Walmart software . if it helps I managed to glitch into settings during factory reset which I was able to get into and do some cool things like access camera edit pictures create lock screen and uninstall disable apps etc... not sure what exactly I need to disable to bypass Walmart setup app. but if you like to know the process lmk

Reactions: wenergys

24bitgaiden

Mar 8, 2017
I don't know if it applies to the tc50 but I have a tc70 which is locked with Walmart software . if it helps I managed to glitch into settings during factory reset which I was able to get into and do some cool things like access camera edit pictures create lock screen and uninstall disable apps etc... not sure what exactly I need to disable to bypass Walmart setup app. but if you like to know the process lmk

please enlighten us , thank you for your time , how do you glitch out your device to access certain areas?:)

Seaofdep

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry for the late response @24bitgaiden might not be enlightening because Not sure if I figured this out or it's known but on the tc70 when factory rested and after prompted to enter id to reset and you select continue device will restart during this time zebra/Android logo will appear followed by symbol touch computer screen. Next will be the stage factory reset process (first is a yellow load bar then green ) during this time you repeatedly tap the overview button and home button after each other . Every few taps hold the home button . Repeat till internet browser opens or express on overview screen . On overview screen you can press and hold web browser and select app info or on web browser click bookmarks press and hold click on share then email choose manual setup followed by certificate install which will be followed by must have lock screen and click setup .. well at this point you should have an idea of what to do . I have disable uninstalled apps acceded camera took pictures and videos edited and shared videos acceded settings etc.....

Reactions: 24bitgaiden

clothtalklp

Apr 20, 2017
Are you guys talking about an FRP lock on a Zebra or just a pin lock ? If your referring to the google lock I just unlocked one a TC510k WIth the september security patch so I would be more than happy to post either the method step by step or a link to where you can find the info. IM me let me know.

Seaofdep

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah two different models , what a shame was hoping someone can maybe add or figure out how to unlock the tc70 with this method not sure what I need to disable

str8h8ed

Jan 12, 2015
Yes please help

Are you guys talking about an FRP lock on a Zebra or just a pin lock ? If your referring to the google lock I just unlocked one a TC510k WIth the september security patch so I would be more than happy to post either the method step by step or a link to where you can find the info. IM me let me know.
. YES COULD YOU PLEASE POST THE STEP BY STEP METHOD OR A LINK WHERE I CAN FIND THE INFO. I would greatly appreciate it.:(

JT man

Sep 10, 2007
Whats the steps to remove frp on this model??

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I CAN HELP GAIN FULL ACCESS TO ZEBRA TC-70 DEVICES! :good::D;)
what about TC510K frp?

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I have done the mp40 now im on the tc51 working on root then I got the 70. hit me up with any usefull tips or software
Any luck removing frp on tc510k

TrevInCali

Aug 5, 2018
Tc51 help please

Hey I am currently trying to do the same thing, if you could describe it step by step and link the data/ info/ rom needed I would be extremely appreciative. I'm new to all this but hoping to get my toes wet. Thank you

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

I CAN HELP GAIN FULL ACCESS TO ZEBRA TC-70 DEVICES! :good::D;)

Hello I am in need of your help, it would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to work out something that would benefit both parties. Please let me know asap

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope this will help you with factory reset.

Hi There,
    I am in need of the same factory reset files i think it is the T51N0MXXXRFxx01203.zip file that is needed.

If someone has it could they please share it as the unit i have is basically an expensive paper weight at the moment

Any help appreciated :good:
    i would buy

Hello,

im in interested in to buy your locked TC51 devices, i would offer 150$ per device, depends on the grade of useage. I apologize for my english, im german.
    If you're interested in to sell your devices or to repair it, contact me.

Managed to enterprise reset Zebra TC51 with attached file on sdcard. Found it for TC56 reset but worked on TC51, too.