Is it possible to bypass pin/security code in email app on stock rom?

Search This thread

lamenramen

Jul 19, 2011
Hi,

I'm trying to bypass the required pin/security code that my company's microsoft exchange email requires on a stock rom.

I installed the exchangen-no-pin hacked app that everyone uses on an AOSP rom, no problems.

But since I have decided that AOSP roms leave me with at least 1/3 less battery life than stock, I want to go back to stock. But I can't seem to get around the pin/security code policy b/c the hacked email apk doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas?

HarpingOn

Oct 20, 2010
Use an email client such as Nine. That will allow you to satisfy the exchange server with an email app pin lock and wipe, instead of a device level admin lock and wipe.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

pomdave

May 14, 2008
Mailwise is another (free) email client that allows bypass exchange security if you enter a code you have to fetch from their website one time.

Although Nine is probably a better alternative because it does have the app level pin & wipe function rather than completely bypassing exchange security.

Iruwen

Dec 14, 2012
I can recommend NINE, it works great and their support is also pretty good, I received a reply almost instantly when I reported a minor bug and it was fixed within a day.

baste07

Jun 22, 2009
Manila
on stock, i don't think so. it is governed by the administrators of your email account. is it an exchange account?

Top Liked Posts