[AROMA] oZoP Mods - System Animations - 8 full w/5 add-ons [v1.1 - July 30]

Search This thread

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
oZoP Development Projects are on the way!!!

Trust me, when you start playing with oZoP projects you will understand...

It may take me a long time for initial releases and I don't post updates weekly or for that matter even monthly, I build my projects for Final version ready!!

You've already seen my Aroma Boot/Shutdown animation project.

This is the second installment, just another of many sections that will be available in my full oZoP Aroma zip, hence the project Title

ONE ZIP ONE PLACE​

System Transition Animations mod

By flashing this zip you will be given a bunch of choices for different system animation style for screen/window transitions, keyboard/toast views and many others. You will get an additional option to tweak a little for unique styles!!

So I give you this, UNIVERSAL for MOST devices Aroma installer to give users the option for different choices!

This zip will work for MOST device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android 5.0+!

How to use the ozop-restore.zip to revert/recovery quickly without the need to restore or reinstall the whole Rom:
And just to be safe, I have included in my scripts and files a method that will create a flashable restore zip of your files before the mods does its thing!

The restore zip will be inside the new "ozop" folder that has been created and the zip is named "ozop-restore.zip"

If something doesn't play nice, just flash the zip and you'll be back to the way it was before you flashed the mod

NOTE: the script will delete any existing restore zips EVERY TIME you flash a new option, meaning that if you flash the mod again, your original system files will be replace with the file you flash previously!

If you want to have a permanent back up of the original file, you will need to rename the zip inside the ozop folder to whatever, just can't have the same name or it gets replaces everything you flash the mod

BUG REPORT:
Code:
MIUI choice causing boot issues for some users (works fine for me), so be prepared to you the restore.zip if needed. Will look into a fix for future releases

Report bug properly to get my support
Of course there are many way to properly report bugs and ALL of these ways have one thing in common, THEY ALL REQUIRE VERY DETAILED NOTES of the issue!

I'm moy goimg to go deep into how detailed you could get because lets face it, most people that report improperly are the ones who don't read and probably are going to read this! HaHaHa...

To get support from me I only ask for some simple things

1. What device, and rom you are running
2. What is the issue (no boot, fc everywhere, fc only certain app etc...)
3. Which option did you select
4. Did you get the install log
5. Did you use the restore.zip option to get back running
6. Do other choices share the same effect

That looks like a lot, but it really is the minimum amout of info need to troubleshoot!

Provide me that and I'll do my best to fix things and make this fun for everyone.

If you post things like
"Doesn't work", "bootloop" or anyone other similar post that have no value and help development is no way, actually these kinds of post only put development behind amd slow progress die the fact that anyone who cam help has to waste their time reading it!

If these kind of post ever come up, its best to ignore the lazy person and not clog the thread with flaming replies as that too slows development!

Anyway, I don't expect there to be many if any bugs! Been tested by myself and confirmed with users of this device!

Now grab the download and enjoy!

PREVIEWS:
Note: these are just very quick runs and don't cover all of the various transitions, but you kindof get the idea...

Stock
animations_stock.gif

Missing Link
animations_missinglink.gif

Nexus 7

animations_nexus7.gif

iOS

Note: the animation have unique motions and some may look better with some minor adjustments to animations speeds. Some are better set to quick speed, others set slow. You will have to decide as per your needs.

You can access these adjustments via developer options in settings (activate if not shown by clicking about device/software version/build number 7 times)

List of the current animation:
COMPLETE SYSTEM ANIMATIONS
"oZoP Custom Missing Link Animations",
"Nexus 7 Ported Animations",
"Blur Animations"
"iOS Animations",
"Flyne OS Animations",
"Stock Animations",
"Google Pixel Animations",
"MIUI Animations"​

ANIMATION ADJUSTMENT ADD-ON FOR POP-U AND DIALOG ANIMATIONS
"Bounce Style Dialog Animations",
"Drop In Style Dialog Animations",
"Flip in Flip mix Style Dialog Animations",
"Fold Style Dialog Animations",
"Slide Style Dialog Animations",​

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

Confirmed compatible devices for this version:
LG
OnePlus​

Confirmed NOT compatible with the version:
?Samsung​

Credits:
spanna for the original vrtheme script

changelog:
v1.1
*added support for OnePlus and possibly more devices..
*cleaned up Aroma code
*added ext sdcard calculation to device info and mount info
v1a
*removed incompatible Samsung styles
*changed text style in Aroma UI
*fixed mounting
*fixed install log recording
v1
*initial release

XDA:DevDB Information
oZoP Development - System Animations, Theme for the LG V10

Contributors
stangdriver44

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2017-07-29

Created 2017-07-29
Last Updated 2017-07-31

Reactions: jmacie and jonny908

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali

The mod only patches your existing current files. So if you're running N the mod will work, it should work down to LP and MM.

If you want to try but are unsure, read the OP section for using the ozop-restore.zip.

It will give you peace of mind that you can recover quickly and easily!

OP is updated with new link for fixed version because i had to remove the Samsung options.

Enjoy

klemen241

Jul 20, 2010
The mod only patches your existing current files. So if you're running N the mod will work, it should work down to LP and MM.

If you want to try but are unsure, read the OP section for using the ozop-restore.zip.

OP is updated with new link for fixed version because i had to remove the Samsung options.

Enjoy

thanks. Yes i have seen backup option. for now i have unrooted phone because its not even 1 years old. But you guys are focing me to root it with all this mods haha

Reactions: stangdriver44

xXCoolGuYXx

Apr 16, 2014
Hello I'm new to this mod I have a LG V10 T-Mobile H901 on 7.0 will this mod work for me and how does it work and what all does it do could someone help me please .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    oZoP Development Projects are on the way!!!

Trust me, when you start playing with oZoP projects you will understand...

It may take me a long time for initial releases and I don't post updates weekly or for that matter even monthly, I build my projects for Final version ready!!

You've already seen my Aroma Boot/Shutdown animation project.

This is the second installment, just another of many sections that will be available in my full oZoP Aroma zip, hence the project Title

ONE ZIP ONE PLACE​

System Transition Animations mod

By flashing this zip you will be given a bunch of choices for different system animation style for screen/window transitions, keyboard/toast views and many others. You will get an additional option to tweak a little for unique styles!!

So I give you this, UNIVERSAL for MOST devices Aroma installer to give users the option for different choices!

This zip will work for MOST device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android 5.0+!

How to use the ozop-restore.zip to revert/recovery quickly without the need to restore or reinstall the whole Rom:
    And just to be safe, I have included in my scripts and files a method that will create a flashable restore zip of your files before the mods does its thing!

The restore zip will be inside the new "ozop" folder that has been created and the zip is named "ozop-restore.zip"

If something doesn't play nice, just flash the zip and you'll be back to the way it was before you flashed the mod

NOTE: the script will delete any existing restore zips EVERY TIME you flash a new option, meaning that if you flash the mod again, your original system files will be replace with the file you flash previously!

If you want to have a permanent back up of the original file, you will need to rename the zip inside the ozop folder to whatever, just can't have the same name or it gets replaces everything you flash the mod

BUG REPORT:
    Code:
    MIUI choice causing boot issues for some users (works fine for me), so be prepared to you the restore.zip if needed. Will look into a fix for future releases

Report bug properly to get my support
    Of course there are many way to properly report bugs and ALL of these ways have one thing in common, THEY ALL REQUIRE VERY DETAILED NOTES of the issue!

I'm moy goimg to go deep into how detailed you could get because lets face it, most people that report improperly are the ones who don't read and probably are going to read this! HaHaHa...

To get support from me I only ask for some simple things

1. What device, and rom you are running
    2. What is the issue (no boot, fc everywhere, fc only certain app etc...)
    3. Which option did you select
    4. Did you get the install log
    5. Did you use the restore.zip option to get back running
    6. Do other choices share the same effect

That looks like a lot, but it really is the minimum amout of info need to troubleshoot!

Provide me that and I'll do my best to fix things and make this fun for everyone.

If you post things like
    "Doesn't work", "bootloop" or anyone other similar post that have no value and help development is no way, actually these kinds of post only put development behind amd slow progress die the fact that anyone who cam help has to waste their time reading it!

If these kind of post ever come up, its best to ignore the lazy person and not clog the thread with flaming replies as that too slows development!

Anyway, I don't expect there to be many if any bugs! Been tested by myself and confirmed with users of this device!

Now grab the download and enjoy!

PREVIEWS:
    Note: these are just very quick runs and don't cover all of the various transitions, but you kindof get the idea...

Stock
    animations_stock.gif

Missing Link
    animations_missinglink.gif

Nexus 7

animations_nexus7.gif

iOS

Note: the animation have unique motions and some may look better with some minor adjustments to animations speeds. Some are better set to quick speed, others set slow. You will have to decide as per your needs.

You can access these adjustments via developer options in settings (activate if not shown by clicking about device/software version/build number 7 times)

List of the current animation:
    COMPLETE SYSTEM ANIMATIONS
    "oZoP Custom Missing Link Animations",
    "Nexus 7 Ported Animations",
    "Blur Animations"
    "iOS Animations",
    "Flyne OS Animations",
    "Stock Animations",
    "Google Pixel Animations",
    "MIUI Animations"​

ANIMATION ADJUSTMENT ADD-ON FOR POP-U AND DIALOG ANIMATIONS
    "Bounce Style Dialog Animations",
    "Drop In Style Dialog Animations",
    "Flip in Flip mix Style Dialog Animations",
    "Fold Style Dialog Animations",
    "Slide Style Dialog Animations",​

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

Confirmed compatible devices for this version:
    LG
    OnePlus​

Confirmed NOT compatible with the version:
    ?Samsung​

Credits:
    spanna for the original vrtheme script

changelog:
    v1.1
    *added support for OnePlus and possibly more devices..
    *cleaned up Aroma code
    *added ext sdcard calculation to device info and mount info
    v1a
    *removed incompatible Samsung styles
    *changed text style in Aroma UI
    *fixed mounting
    *fixed install log recording
    v1
    *initial release

XDA:DevDB Information
    oZoP Development - System Animations, Theme for the LG V10

Contributors
    stangdriver44

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-29

Created 2017-07-29
    Last Updated 2017-07-31

Enjoy

thanks. Yes i have seen backup option. for now i have unrooted phone because its not even 1 years old. But you guys are focing me to root it with all this mods haha
    I can confirm it's working great on LGV10 H960A. Thank you very much for your work!