[APP] DroidMote Server & Client - Wifi Control between Android Devices ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
his suggestion of an option to try to connect on the last server on boot is very good too. Just emulate one click on connect button on boot, no need to a elaborate, aggressive way to connect.
That is no way related to the suggestion some lazy dude did some posts ago.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

First, thanks for the constant suggestions, my desire is to improve more and more to meet your needs.
The forum is to exchange ideas.

For me it would be very easy to implement an automatic connection at boot of the client, but I can not understand its usefulness in a real and daily use.

In particular, I can not understand what is the difference of an automatic connection and a simple button click conect on a ip previously entered.

There may be problems in a super automatic connection, and are as follows:

1) many home users, use the dhcp on the router and ip have to change very often.
2) if you forgot to enable the wifi, as often happens to me, you still have a connect button to reconnect. Same thing if there are temporary network problems
3) using the connect button, compel to pay attention to what ip takes place
4) I often start the client first and then the server
5) we are not all high-tech, people get confused and forget the check box auto connect, and always find the message "server not reachable" (giving negative votes in the market, just because of their inexperience)

In summary I would like a good reason for its implementation.
I worry that it might bring more disadvantages than advantages

Last edited:
Reactions: leodfs

leodfs

Sep 8, 2011
I do understand you.
I am afraid, with all the points, i don't have real good reason of advantages. The device I use as server stays always in the same place and has static ip, settings never changes, and it is almost always on. I believe people that has the same set of 1 server - 1 client would take advantage, as the server typically is turned on before client does.

The thing i can argue about is about disadvantages. the way i think it would have none. If the teorical box is checked it would try to connect to last server on boot. If it succeeded the message of connection appears. If not, nothing changes and the app would behave like it does now.

To avoid confusion the label of this supposed box could be: "try to connect to last server on boot", never mention nothing as auto connection.

Any way, your app is great the way it is. Things are, geeks are lazy and july is approaching :)

Last edited:

rkirmeier

Jun 18, 2010
I would have to agree about the auto connection option. I think many people would use it and if you put a warning or popup when it gets checked no one should mistake it for a application problem/bug if it does not auto connect because and IP address changed. Like the other guy said, at least provide the option and if it fails to connect it would be just like nothing happened and users would just have to use the connection button. Auto connect to the last successful connection would be best.

On another note. It would be nice to be able to customize the screen layout and add quick launch icons. For instance under the media player controls I would like to have icons for my common media players and when I click it would launch it on the other device. Just seems like there is a lot of unused space the could be used for something like this. Also, I would prefer to just get ride of the game controller button as I never play games...

pgunning1

Apr 27, 2007
hi all

I have had this app some time now but never really used it as it seemed not to support touch screen controls in games well. But now with the game pad touch screen implementation it looks much more usable, well done developer & now father so I read :-D

can anyone please help with these kl files. I have copied as instructed below

Get the attached zip files and put:
droidmote.kl in /system/usr/keylayout ------> this file is for customization
droidmote.kcm /system/usr/keychars -----> this file only one time.

but I cannot select a keyboard type when in settings of droidmote client in support profile, gamepad2touch is activated but when I touch select profile nothing comes up so I can't implement the key layouts

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong as i would like to play some 3d games with it etc.

Many thanks

mecevans

Mar 15, 2011
Hello.

I have a Droid razr maxx connected to my Samsung TV via HDMI. It is on the latest update and busybody. It is rooted. I'm using foxfi as the tethering app. On the remote end is an OG Droid. The Droid connects to foxfi with no issues. I enabled the server on the razr got superuser permission.

On the Droid I type the foxfi IP into the connect box. It does not connect. What am I doing wrong?

leodfs

Sep 8, 2011
@mecevans: your both phones are Droids, you better be more specific on the names on your description.

@Pgunning1: from the market page.

Android versions > 2.2: support: mouse,keyboard,dpad,mediaplyer,gamepad to keyboard.

Android versions > 3.2: support: mouse,keyboard,,dpad,mediaplyer,real gamepad, multitouch touchpad,touch profiles.

what is the android version of your server?

Last edited:

pgunning1

Apr 27, 2007
@Pgunning1: from the market page.

Android versions > 2.2: support: mouse,keyboard,dpad,mediaplyer,gamepad to keyboard.

Android versions > 3.2: support: mouse,keyboard,,dpad,mediaplyer,real gamepad, multitouch touchpad,touch profiles.

what is the android version of your server?

Hi thanks for the reply

Ok software versions are the latest from play,

the droid client phone firmware is 2.3.4

droid server phone firmware 2.3.5

So does that mean that both need to be upgraded for me to use the gamepad, but why cant I see the keyboard selection in the options.

If you need further data them please let me know.

ATB

pgunning1

Apr 27, 2007
Hi My phone types are droid client is Moto Droid 3 and droid server is LG Optimus 3d, both of which have talked to each other no problem through the software, and control the screen ok, I just can't get the Droid 3 menu option for kl to show I have left the two files as standard and can see them in the usr keyboard folders, and can edit the file KL so its not corrupt.

Any advise on why I cant select a keyboard layout would be awesome, perhaps in a future date a standard layout and selector could be built in rather than having to copy them to the folders, I know its not hard to do so, but it may prevent issues like mine ! very confused as to why its gone wrong.

ATB

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
Hi My phone types are droid client is Moto Droid 3 and droid server is LG Optimus 3d, both of which have talked to each other no problem through the software, and control the screen ok, I just can't get the Droid 3 menu option for kl to show I have left the two files as standard and can see them in the usr keyboard folders, and can edit the file KL so its not corrupt.

Any advise on why I cant select a keyboard layout would be awesome, perhaps in a future date a standard layout and selector could be built in rather than having to copy them to the folders, I know its not hard to do so, but it may prevent issues like mine ! very confused as to why its gone wrong.

ATB

in the client when you enable gamepad2touch you must select an xml file created with "Touch Profile Creator"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5jCXgEUfo
after create this file put it in the sdcard folder of the client

droidmote.kl has nothing to do with the new functions gamepadto touch
Many things have changed, watch videos on youtube to see the latest news, and then in the forum you find all the answers.

in the android versions > 3.0 in every new update the droidmote.kl is created automatically.
this file has now reached its standard and will change almost never. only for custom actions, for example like the mediaplayer mentioned by rkirmeier

for rkirmeie:
you can customize all that you want with droidmote

p.s.
sorry for the quick responses, tomorrow I will try to answer all better.
I was all day to compile a rom for the mini pc MK802.
I want that DroidMote work on this device. Monday I should get, but I carried on with the job.

Last edited:

pgunning1

Apr 27, 2007
Hi Thanks for the info

Right got it working as the LG has two sd cards, now on the right one and I can see the profiles.

Used the editor with screen shot of Nova & Sandstorm, selecting buttons for left & right stick on the picture, checked the resolution 480x800 of the pic & screen but nothing moves of the screen droid mote is connected ok, mouse works on the screen of the displaying phone, but nothing works on the gamepad ver 2.8.5 ??? doesnt move nor any of the assigned buttons work.

Game screen attached and xml info below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<profile>
<screen-size x="800" y="480" orientation="0"></screen-size>
<left-stick x="138" y="359" radius="76"></left-stick>
<right-stick x="667" y="360" radius="78"></right-stick>
<button-x x="28" y="30" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-x>
<button-b x="783" y="451" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-b>
<button-circle x="748" y="136" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-circle>
<button-y x="728" y="26" swipe="right" sw-distance="52"></button-y>
<button-triangle x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-triangle>
<button-z x="694" y="25" swipe="left" sw-distance="64"></button-z>
<button-square x="401" y="241" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-square>
<button-a x="26" y="445" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-a>
<arrow-up x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-up>
<arrow-down x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-down>
<arrow-left x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-left>
<arrow-right x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-right>
<arrow-nw x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-nw>
<arrow-ne x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-ne>
<arrow-sw x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-sw>
<arrow-se x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-se>
</profile>

What have I done wrong as Nova is the same, mouse kinda works but when in game controller mode nothing.

Many thanks

Attachments

• 2012-06-24-11-10-16.jpg
    2012-06-24-11-10-16.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 194

DangKid

Jun 22, 2011
Was looking for an apparently like this the other day. Didn't occur to me to look on XDA. Will try setting this up later as the instructions aren't so simple when doing a quick skim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

leodfs

Sep 8, 2011
@pegguning1: I think that as long as your server is for android version < 3, you wont get gamepad working properly. profile settings won't help you much as at least the analog control should work with stock one.

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
this is the millionth time I have said:

for the server part,

Android versions > 2.2:
support: mouse,keyboard,dpad,mediaplyer,gamepad to keyboard.

Android versions > 3.2:
support: mouse,keyboard,,dpad,mediaplyer,real gamepad, multitouch touchpad,touch profiles.

for pgunning1:
when you upgrade to ics and create a touch profile, remember that if you create touch profile for phone to set the orientation to +90 -90 (when the phone is in landscape mode) This is the hardest thing to understand, the rest is super easy

Last edited:

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
Yesterday I received the MK802

I just have droidmote working on it.
is beautiful because after the first configuration, all start automatically and i can do all with my phone.
I can play also with all touch games, even if i not have a touch screen.

in one day i publish a video and the procedure on how to install droidmote on mk810.

p.s.
i have the first version of mk810 only 512 MB ram, the performance are not very good, but for me is only an experiment to see how well is droidmote inside this type of devices.
Sorry if I have not been satisfactory in the answers these days, but I was too busy to compile various kernel

Last edited:
Reactions: herizor

leodfs

Sep 8, 2011
Compile kernel is a real pain. But if you are only after a specific module, you can disable almost everything else and use: make modules (plus specific toolchain stuff). It is way faster.

rkirmeier

Jun 18, 2010
This is good news. Been thinking about a MK802... Probably wait until something a little faster is released though...

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
HOW TO INSTALL DROIDMOTE SERVER ON MK802

Premise:

MK802 with DroidMote inside is an "economic special google tv".
Special because, without touch screen you can use all apps and games that support only touch actions. (and not only...)
The MK802 has sufficient hardware (my model is 512MB ram), but have inside a jung ROM.
The Android community we're working on to improve.
With this video i want only demonstrate how well run DroidMote with a mini device like this (i hope with better hardware), and how many things you can do.
To install DroidMote on this device there is a little hack because the rom for now, lacks many basic components.
In 99% of the Android devices the installation is automatic,and requires no actions.

Video of DroidMote in action on MK802:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keancvm07uo

Workaround without changing the ROM:

1) Download and install DroidMote Server from the Google Play.
2) Start DroidMote and click with the mouse the ON button. (started well, but does not work do not worry).
3) Download the uinput.ko in the attachment below.
4) open terminal emulator (If you not have it, download from Google Play).
5) In terminal emulator run the following commands:

su
mount -o remount,rw /system
busybox cp /download-folder-of-uinput/uinput.ko /vendor/modules (change "download-folder-of-uinput" with your folder ex. /mnt/sdcard/Download)
busybox mv /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko.bak
busybox mv /vendor/modules/uinput.ko /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko
busybox chmod 644 /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko
umount /system

6) restart the MK802
7) open DroidMote Server, go in the settings and enable the options "start on boot".
8) restart the MK802 (If all goes well, after two minutes from the boot, DroidMote open and start automatically,
and is ready to receive connections from your phone).

p.s.
the module uinput.ko below, is for the MK802 with the default kernel 3.0.8+ (in the next ROM, this module and other corrections,
should already be included and thus will not have to do anything -look at miniand.com for the new firmware with uinput inside-).

Attachments

• uinput-mk802-kernel-3.0.8+.rar
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,078
Last edited:

minjiet

Jan 14, 2010

Premise:

Special because, without touch screen you can use all apps and games that support only touch actions. (and not only...)
The MK802 has sufficient hardware (my model is 512MB ram), but have inside a very very bad ROM.
With this video i want only demonstrate how well run DroidMote with a mini device like this (i hope with better hardware), and how many things you can do.
To install DroidMote on this device there is a little hack because the rom for now, lacks many basic components.
In 99% of the Android devices the installation is automatic,and requires no actions.

2) Start DroidMote and click with the mouse the ON button. (started well, but does not work do not worry).

su
busybox cp /download-folder-of-uinput/uinput.ko /vendor/modules (change "download-folder-of-uinput" with your folder ex. /mnt/sdcard/Download)
busybox cp /data/data/org.videomap.droidmoteserver/files/droidmote.kl /system/usr/keylayout
busybox cp /data/data/org.videomap.droidmoteserver/files/droidmote.kcm /system/usr/keychars
busybox cp /data/data/org.videomap.droidmoteserver/files/droidmotegt.idc /system/usr/idc
busybox cp /data/data/org.videomap.droidmoteserver/files/droidmotemt.idc /system/usr/idc
umount /system

6) restart the MK802
7) open DroidMote Server, go in the settings and enable the options "start on boot".
8) restart the MK802 (If all goes well, after two minutes from the boot, DroidMote open and start automatically,

p.s.
the module uinput.ko below, is for the MK802 with the default kernel 3.0.8+ (in the next ROM, this module and other corrections,
should already be included and thus will not have to do anything).

thanks for the guideline...for the adb command...we hav to key in row by row?

i save the "uinput.ko" into the internal sdcard root directory...so how can i install it?

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
thanks for the guideline...for the adb command...we hav to key in row by row?

i save the "uinput.ko" into the internal sdcard root directory...so how can i install it?

yes row by row
or download uinput rar file with browser insede mk802 and extract, or download to pc and with adb you can push to a folder

adb work only wireless, you can download "adb wireless widget" from google play

but is more simple with terminal emulator inside the mk802

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Androiders.
    With your android phone, with one application called Mod Edit link removed you can control another android Phone or Tablet, a Windows pc or a Linux pc, on wich you have installed Mod Edit link removed

DroidMote is not only a remote mouse, a remote keyboard, a remote gamepad and a remote multi touch touchpad, but it is something more.
    In fact, with the Gamepad2Touch feature allows you to use all the applications and games that were developed to support only devices with touch screen. Imagine you want remote control a game, designed for touch screen devices on your large TV Full HD, with DroidMote you can.
    Just create, in a few simple steps, a "touch profile" with the application "Touch profile Creator" that you can download in the attachment.
    Mod Edit link removed
    DroidMote is fully customizable, in the Server part you can create your own file droidmote.kl to change the default action of the keyboard keys, of the buttons and axis of the gamepad. In the Client part you can create your own "touch profile" to simulate touch events on the remote screen.

The client and the server to connect must be or on the same local network, or connected to the internet to control remote devices over long distances.
    If you not have a wifi router, you can connect the server and the client directly (point to point) by activating the function Tethering/portable hotspot on your phone or on your tablet. Connect the phone to the tablet or the tablet to the phone. Click start on server, get the ip and put it in the client.
    You do not need bluetooth,the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances.

DroidMote Server must be installed on the device to be controlled.
    DroidMote Client must be installed on the device controller.

ONLY THE DEVICE WITH THE SERVER INSTALLED NEEDS TO BE ROOT.
    IN THE SERVER DEVICE , MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BUSYBOX UPDATED AND YOU HAVE THE UINPUT MODULE IN THE KERNEL LIKE MOST ANDROID DEVICES.
    Mod Edit link removed

Features:

[✔] Remote Mouse
    [✔] Remote Multitouch Touchpad
    [✔] Two Fingers Scroll Zoom Rotate
    [✔] Remote Keyboard
    [✔] Remote Mediaplayer
    [✔] Remote Dpad
    [✔] Remote Multitouch Gamepad
    [✔] Remote Control with accelerometer
    [✔] Two virtual analog stick on screen
    [✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
    [✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
    [✔] Voice dictation with android keyboard
    [✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard

For the Server part:
    Android versions > 2.2:
    support: mouse,keyboard,dpad,mediaplyer,gamepad to keyboard.
    Android versions > 3.2:
    support: mouse,keyboard,dpad,mediaplyer,real gamepad, multitouch touchpad,touch profiles.

If you are satisfied with DroidMote is much appreciated a good vote/review on Google Play

Video Playlist: Mod Edit link removed
    Mod Edit link removed
    For the DroidMote Basic gestures look this videos:
    Mod Edit link removed

How to customize keyboard keys, buttons, and axes actions in DroidMote Server:
    Video Mod Edit link removed

The folder location of droidmote.kl is /system/usr/keylayout ------> this file is for customization

The folder location of droidmote.kcm is /system/usr/keychars

This two files by default, in android version > 3.0, are automatically installed at first installation on the device with the server inside.

To know which scan codes send the client you can install in the server part the free tool (Keyevent Dispaly in the android Market).

Then follow these simple steps:

1) connect the client to the server
    2) make sure everything works
    3) on the server start the tool Keyevent Dispaly
    4) click a button on the client
    5) read the scan code on the Keyevent Dispaly
    6) open the file /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl
    7) put the scan code on the left and on the right the new custom action
    8) reboot the device with the server installed.

You can find the list of custom action to this android developer page:
    http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/KeyEvent.html.

The default scan codes for droidmote buttons are:
    Arrow up is key 314
    Arrow down is key 316
    Arrow left is key 317
    Arrow right is key 318
    Arrow up-left is key 312
    Arrow up-right is key 313
    Arrow down-left is key 288
    Arrow down-right is key 306

A button is key 304
    B button is key 305
    X button is key 307
    Y button is key 308
    Z button is key 309
    square button is key 310
    circle button is key 311
    triangle button is key 315

Only honeycomb and later versions of Android include the use of buttons and axes:

key 304 BUTTON_A
    key 305 BUTTON_B
    key 306 BUTTON_C
    key 307 BUTTON_X
    key 308 BUTTON_Y
    key 309 BUTTON_Z
    key 310 BUTTON_L1
    key 311 BUTTON_R1
    key 312 BUTTON_L2
    key 313 BUTTON_R2
    key 314 BUTTON_SELECT
    key 315 BUTTON_START
    key 316 BUTTON_MODE
    key 317 BUTTON_THUMBL
    key 318 BUTTON_THUMBR

If you have the DroidMote Server installed on a version earlier than honeycomb but you want utilize the buttons, open the file querty.kl and add:

key 304 A
    key 305 B
    key 306 C
    key 307 X
    key 308 Y
    key 309 Z
    key 310 D
    key 311 E
    key 312 F
    key 313 G
    key 314 H
    key 315 I
    key 316 L
    key 317 M
    key 318 N

You can customize also the axes from honeycomb and later version of Android:

left stick x is 0x00
    left stick y is 0x01

right stick x is 0x02
    right stick y is 0x05

accelerometer x is 0x10
    accelerometer y is 0x11

In the default configuration you have:
    axis 0x00 X
    axis 0x01 Y
    axis 0x02 Z
    axis 0x03 LTRIGGER
    axis 0x04 RTRIGGER
    axis 0x05 RZ
    axis 0x10 HAT_X
    axis 0x11 HAT_Y
    in this configuration you use the left stick to move the avatar --> X and Y and the right stick to change view of the avatar --> Z and RZ

If you want you can change this in:
    axis 0x00 Z
    axis 0x01 RZ
    axis 0x02 X
    axis 0x03 LTRIGGER
    axis 0x04 RTRIGGER
    axis 0x05 Y
    axis 0x10 HAT_X
    axis 0x11 HAT_Y
    in this configuration you use the left stick to change view of the avatar --> Z and RZ and the right stick to move the avatar --> X and Y

Another useful configuration for the axes if you want use the analog LTRIGGER and RTRIGGER is:
    axis 0x00 X
    axis 0x01 Y
    axis 0x02 Z
    axis 0x03 LTRIGGER
    axis 0x04 RTRIGGER
    axis 0x05 split 0x00 RTRIGGER LTRIGGER
    axis 0x10 HAT_X
    axis 0x11 HAT_Y
    in this first configuration you use the left stick to move the avatar --> X and Y and the right stick to change view when you move left and right, instead if you move up and down you use the LTRIGGER and the RTRIGGER. (is useful to drive a car or generic racing game).

If you have a racing game or you want move the character with the accelerometer, you can change the defaul axes 0x10 and 0x11 with all you want.

For more information on the customization look at:
    http://source.android.com/tech/input/key-layout-files.html

Games that support gamepad only for testing the "real gamepad" emulation future:

- Shadowgun
    - Riptide Gp
    - Reckless Getaway
    - GTA 3
    - Onlive games with this patched apk link or mirror-1
    - Raging Thunder II
    - Cordy
    - Hockey Nations 2011
    - All Emulators

Updated list:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1542820

Suggest a new game with the gamepad support !

For games that do not natively support gamepads, you can create a touch profile with the app "Touch Profile Creator" and put the xml file created in the sd card of the device in which you have installed DroidMote Client.

--------------------------------------------------------

FREE WINDOWS, LINUX, ANDROID X86 DROIDMOTE SERVER

Mod Edit link removed

--------------------------------------------------------

For Linux:

Disable the firewall on port 2302
    chmod 777 ./droidmote
    sudo su

For Windows:

First install the drivers as specified in the drivers folder.
    Then launch the application droidmote with port and password.
    For games that require a mandatory Xbox 360 controller, put the xinput1_3.dll and x360ce.ini from xbox-emulator folder to the folder of the game whare is the main .exe file.
    Install c++ redist 32 also in 64 bit windows.
    DroidMote Windows Server Installation Tutorial:
    [ Mod Edit link removed

For Android x86:
    For only users that have google market ready on the x86 devices:
    you can download the apk in the Attached Files.

Premise:

The MK802 has sufficient hardware (my model is 512MB ram), but have inside a jung ROM.

su
    umount /system

6) restart the MK802

p.s.
    should already be included and thus will not have to do anything -look at miniand.com for the new firmware with uinput inside-).
    This uinput.ko module with vermagic=3.0.36+ preempt mod_unload ARMv7 can work on all allwinner a10 devices with the CM10 ROM of Christian Troy :

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ae5eqb7gv8banc

* Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones
    * Visture V3 and clones
    * Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones
    * ICOO D90W and clones
    * CEMA10N7 "unknown" device
    * Bmorn V99
    * Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones
    * Protab2XXL
    * Sanei N83
    * Hyundai A7HD
    * MOMO9
    * Onda Vi40 V3
    * LY-F1 and clones
    * Protab2XXLv2
    * TNT Singularity and clones
    * Eken T01
    * Eken T02
    * Eken T05a V1
    * Eken T05a V2
    * Eken T05a V3
    * Eken T05a (unknown version)
    * Eken T10
    * Sanei N10
    * Onda Vi30 Deluxe V3
    * Onda Vi40 Ultimate
    * Onda Vi10 Elite
    * Ainol Novo7 Elf
    * Sanei N83 Deluxe
    * Ainol Novo7 Aurora v3
    I'm going to try this....this is what I've been waiting for! Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

It didn't work with my unrooted TF.

Unless I missed it, you need to state clearly that it's for rooted TF's.
    Hui there,

Is there a trial version? Would like to test

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk