Custom Skins, pics now up!

Search This thread

moonrock

Sep 28, 2006
i want one, but i dont know what i'd want on it. darnit! i'll have to think about this. :) great work!

moonrock

Sep 28, 2006
Thx :) I dont mind designing it myself, I just need to decide what the heck I want to be on my device.. such choices!

xxpada

Nov 27, 2008
phoenix
hey man i just gott this sidekick 4g off my friend.. will b needing a skin soon. just trying to figure out what i should get lol

wjcarpenter

Dec 18, 2010
I agree, these are pretty awesome looking (and the video makes it pretty clear what it really is, how easy/hard to apply, etc, so thanks for that). The picassa link at teamrevo.us seems to be dead. Are there other designs you already have besides those already attached to this thread?

Also, since these posts are a few months old, are you still doing this? (Just asking ... sometimes people move on. :)

xmeatizmurderx

Jan 23, 2009
minneapolis
my apologies to all who have tried to contact me recently, unfortunately I am not able to produce any more skins at this time as my work is expanding and I don't have the time for it because they still refuse to hire more help. I will post here if I am able to do this again in the future. thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Needed to start my own thread so I can update it and what not

These are controltac, I use them to wrap vehicles at work it is high grade stuff. The skins wrap the phone to give it clean lines and prevent something catching it, see pics. Unlike other skins out there these actually fit the way controltac is supposed to and they have cutouts for the front camera and sensors. I am a graphic artist and I work with the stuff all the time.
    Buy from me I own the phone and know it fits since I use it too.

A controltac skin will help protect your phone without adding bulk and you can give it your own personal touch.

I can design and put anything you want on them, just throw me some images or an idea and I will make it happen.

Installation instructional video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X8y-czBfm8

Contact me here on xda or gtalk/email xmeatizmurderx@gmail.com

$15 a piece
    Installation instructional video now up
    Dude this is sick. Nice good . I'm get a team one. 15 dollars is worth It.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
    can u remove the skin and then put them on again or its just for one time?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA App

Yes they are removable and can be re applied
    More pics

Here's a recent one I did