Extended Battery Question

Search This thread

PervyPrincess

May 18, 2014
Im looking into buying a ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 7000mAh Extended Battery is it a good battery brand? Or do you recommend any other brand? Thx

Sent from a Wicked S3 running Wicked-X

tooandrew

Im looking into buying a ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 7000mAh Extended Battery is it a good battery brand? Or do you recommend any other brand? Thx

There is a company called anker that makes 7400mah batteries. That said, I've never tried their battery, but I have two zero lemon 7000mah batteries, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Do be aware, however, that my phone is now heavier than my 8 inch tablet. You get used to it quickly though, the weight in your hand and pocket is reassuring

Spark91

Feb 17, 2013
Minneapolis
It's all ymmv really, for me the iAnker 7200mAh battery runs like a champ, it's been roughly a year and my battery has only lost a few 100mAh but it's still lasting 2-3 days without having to charge ( 100 down to 40 ). ZeroLemon is also a great brand. Although 100-200 mAh may not be a difference, it's all up to you to decide because everyone's experiences are all different with batteries.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would recommend reading through this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2102546

Especially the OP

There is a company called anker that makes 7400mah batteries. That said, I've never tried their battery, but I have two zero lemon 7000mah batteries, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Do be aware, however, that my phone is now heavier than my 8 inch tablet. You get used to it quickly though, the weight in your hand and pocket is reassuring
    It's all ymmv really, for me the iAnker 7200mAh battery runs like a champ, it's been roughly a year and my battery has only lost a few 100mAh but it's still lasting 2-3 days without having to charge ( 100 down to 40 ). ZeroLemon is also a great brand. Although 100-200 mAh may not be a difference, it's all up to you to decide because everyone's experiences are all different with batteries.
    Thx for the replies im going to try the lemon out. ^^

Here's a good thread about it. Enjoy! Second post has an xda link too

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=6325390

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app