[Q] Samsung Galaxy SII HD SGH-I727R Unlock Issues

Search This thread

ChloeB

Apr 28, 2015
Hi everyone I cant find the right thread to post in from your main website so this will have to suffice.

I have the SGH-I272R model phone and am getting the error message "not registered on network" whenever I try to input the unlock code I got from cellunlocker.net. I tried calling the tech line and the system said " no one is available to take you call" click. End of that.

I have tried all the different ways to enter the unlock code. The strange part is that I am NOT getting any prompts to enter an unlock code at all. And it should. It is not unlocked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1sagain

Aug 13, 2008
Vancouver, BC
I ordered multiple times from Cellunlocker.net actually so I will share my experience

Overall it was great, but.

I had better success in getting into communication with a rep from Cellunlocker through their online Chat and also their emailing system.

all my phones are successfully unlocked through them.

From my experience and understanding if your phone does not prompt for a code no matter what, it should be unlocked already.
I recommend trying to slide in an active non accepted sim card to get it to work. Also make sure your phone isnt blacklisted or anything.
Make sure the sim card you inserted is NOT related to your original network in any way! It wont work.

For example, If your phone is Rogers, don't use a Fido sim because those two are the same. Rather try a BELL or Telus sim.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you run into anything new

Reactions: wintergaige

wintergaige

Aug 15, 2013
Hi everyone I cant find the right thread to post in from your main website so this will have to suffice.

I have the SGH-I272R model phone and am getting the error message "not registered on network" whenever I try to input the unlock code I got from cellunlocker.net. I tried calling the tech line and the system said " no one is available to take you call" click. End of that.

I have tried all the different ways to enter the unlock code. The strange part is that I am NOT getting any prompts to enter an unlock code at all. And it should. It is not unlocked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey~ I think you have to try a different sim card to get it to prompt. Which ones have you tried so far?

Cellunlocker.net also was great for me so far, no problems yet so I am sure there is a way for everything or an answer to your questions!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered multiple times from Cellunlocker.net actually so I will share my experience

Overall it was great, but.

I had better success in getting into communication with a rep from Cellunlocker through their online Chat and also their emailing system.

all my phones are successfully unlocked through them.

From my experience and understanding if your phone does not prompt for a code no matter what, it should be unlocked already.
    I recommend trying to slide in an active non accepted sim card to get it to work. Also make sure your phone isnt blacklisted or anything.
    Make sure the sim card you inserted is NOT related to your original network in any way! It wont work.

For example, If your phone is Rogers, don't use a Fido sim because those two are the same. Rather try a BELL or Telus sim.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you run into anything new