Friendstream/Widget works
Playstore 4.1.6

Credits

Thanks!!!

Dsixda for his great Android Kitchen

Thanks!!!

DOWNLOAD 2.06.605.1

MD5:705e6e608332f85360ac2474ca472434

For not S-OFF Users Download Stock boot.img and Flash in Fastboot Mode and Modules in Recovery​

MD5:1f47c8ed76965ab1a25b2a84d513c9d4

MD5:9dbdabd09e75fb711dea56ebf5b6b80e

Information:

The bootloader must be unlocked and must be installed custom recovery (CWM or TWRP)

Don`t forget the boot img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Flash included Boot.img,or what you want.

Sorry my Bad English!

Greetz Letschky​

Last edited:

SHANENATAS

Nov 23, 2010
I have seen that some have asked stockrom a deodexed and I wanted it too, so I've made ​​it.
It's like the only Originalrom rooted and deodexed with the write to system kernel so that you can delete what you want

I was very happy to find this, and boy has it been fun. All I wanted to do was remove the GPS (bullseye) icon, I had everything else the way Iwanted it. First I could not get WiFi. My bad though, forgot to fastboot the boot.img, so did that and life was good again. So applied a few mods I like, remove wifi from dropdown, added the Blackout_DeoDexed_LockMod, RemoveGPSReticle, nfc-fix-signed, and GPS_PercentageMod. So now my problem is either no GPS icon, yesss but no battery % either, bummer, or battery % and gps icon, bummer.

Your ROM though is fantastic! I just need no gps icon with battery % and wake on volume rocker mod.

boys501

Dec 2, 2009
I was very happy to find this, and boy has it been fun. All I wanted to do was remove the GPS (bullseye) icon, I had everything else the way Iwanted it. First I could not get WiFi. My bad though, forgot to fastboot the boot.img, so did that and life was good again. So applied a few mods I like, remove wifi from dropdown, added the Blackout_DeoDexed_LockMod, RemoveGPSReticle, nfc-fix-signed, and GPS_PercentageMod. So now my problem is either no GPS icon, yesss but no battery % either, bummer, or battery % and gps icon, bummer.

Your ROM though is fantastic! I just need no gps icon with battery % and wake on volume rocker mod.
hello , I am from Algéria and i want to baythe DNA , I want to know if the dna can work with my operator here and if you have a way to unlock? thanks

letschky

Hi,
I have in the UOT Kitchen a percentage battery is made ​​a little larger than usual, with CWM flash is above under Rom to download can be seen on screen in the first post under Attached Files, in addition I have the new update "people" added

Letschky

Last edited:

OneOfMany07

Feb 13, 2012
Thanks for this! Exactly what I wanted, as the busybox I flashed, and could not change without a new kernel, doesn't support bz2 or lzma only gzip.

So just to be clear it should be good if I...

'adb push'd the zip to my /sdcard/
'adb reboot recovery' into TWRP that I flashed before
selected install, and chose the ROM zip
Cleared my Dalvik and cache areas
Rebooted into the bootloader
'fastboot flash boot boot.img' while in the folder where I expanded the ROM zip
Finally rebooted, and am done?

adb seems to connect me as root now, and /system can be written to...so I think it worked! Unfortunately Stericson was the same version of busybox I already had. Will have to search around for that other copy. But at least I can replace it now!

Last edited:

letschky

Thanks for this! Exactly what I wanted, as the busybox I flashed, and could not change without a new kernel, doesn't support bz2 or lzma only gzip.

So just to be clear it should be good if I...

'adb push'd the zip to my /sdcard/
'adb reboot recovery' into TWRP that I flashed before
selected install, and chose the ROM zip
Cleared my Dalvik and cache areas
Rebooted into the bootloader
'fastboot flash boot boot.img' while in the folder where I expanded the ROM zip
Finally rebooted, and am done?

adb seems to connect me as root now, and /system can be written to...so I think it worked! Unfortunately Stericson was the same version of busybox I already had. Will have to search around for that other copy. But at least I can replace it now!

I have no problems with the Busybox, everything works, even in Rom itself, everything works, I have installed with CWR Touch
What's wrong with the busybox?
you absolutely must write to install the system kernel can not do anything else

Jrocker23

Mar 7, 2010
Staten Island, NY
U need the camera fix mod that's posted on this section. Deodexing the rom breaks the video camera.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Thank you Micro, somehow missed that post while looking for solution... Appreciate the help..

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Excuse me, not with me is this error works without problems, have just tried

I wasn't blaming the Rom (appreciate you making it, I have been to lazy to do one myself lately. I used to make roms for the Thunderbolt). I was just wondering if anyone else had the problem I had...

Thank you again

letschky

AW: [Upate15.02.13][2.04.605.2][DNA Stock Rom Deodexed/Rooted][Verizon]

Is video camera fix included???

Old camera fix woukd not boot up my new deodexed build.

No Camera fix included,i think old fix not work on this build.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Verizon Stock Rom 2.06.605.1
    Deodexed and Rooted with Superuser
    Enable Powersaver
    Automotive works
    Friendstream/Widget works
    Playstore 4.1.6

Credits

Thanks!!!

Dsixda for his great Android Kitchen

Thanks!!!

DOWNLOAD 2.06.605.1

MD5:705e6e608332f85360ac2474ca472434

For not S-OFF Users Download Stock boot.img and Flash in Fastboot Mode and Modules in Recovery​

MD5:1f47c8ed76965ab1a25b2a84d513c9d4

MD5:9dbdabd09e75fb711dea56ebf5b6b80e

Information:

The bootloader must be unlocked and must be installed custom recovery (CWM or TWRP)

Don`t forget the boot img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Flash included Boot.img,or what you want.

Sorry my Bad English!

Greetz Letschky​
    Rom Updated 2.06605.1 Deodexed Stock Rom ,Enable Powersaver ,Automotive works, Friendstream/Widget works
    and extra Modules/Boot.img for not S-OFF Users
    I have seen that some have asked stockrom a deodexed and I wanted it too, so I've made ​​it.
    It's like the only Originalrom rooted and deodexed with the write to system kernel so that you can delete what you want
    Anyone having a camera issue with this? I can take pics but when switching to video it says sorry camera has stopped...

U need the camera fix mod that's posted on this section. Deodexing the rom breaks the video camera.

Hey y'all, I'm not a dna owner but my wife bought a rooted one with a custom ROM on it and she wants it returned to stock. I want her to keep s-off and root for "in case" and I'm wondering if this is the newest ota ROM available.
    If not, can you point me in the direction of the stock(est) ROM available?

You're looking for this one then http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46213837