Scrolling through home screens

Search This thread

f308gt4

May 14, 2011
Is continuous scrolling through the home screens available on the S5 (i.e., swiping the finger in one direction while on the last screen would be replaced by the first one)?

I'm coning from the S3, where this worked. On my new S5, it doesn't seem to scroll through the last screen. Is there a setting somewhere that will change this? I did disable the My Magazine "feature".

Thanks!

chumboy

Mar 9, 2011
Treasure Island, FL
Is continuous scrolling through the home screens available on the S5 (i.e., swiping the finger in one direction while on the last screen would be replaced by the first one)?

I'm coning from the S3, where this worked. On my new S5, it doesn't seem to scroll through the last screen. Is there a setting somewhere that will change this? I did disable the My Magazine "feature".

Thanks!

Not on the stock launcher.
Install Apex Launcher....it has that feature....and 1000 more!
best launcher IMHO

JAYNO20

Jun 24, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks!

Easy fix.... after root.