[ROM][OFFICIAL][Z00T][7.1] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Devices supported by this package :

• Officially:
    • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL ( Z00T / Z00TD )
    • Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL ( Z00U / Z00UD / Z00UDH / Z00UDB )
  • Unofficially:
    • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE601KL ( Z011 / Z011D / Z011DD )
What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • Led
  • GPS
What's not working :

• Speakers don't work on ZE601KL model ( workaround )
Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
Phone model (ZE551KL, ZD551KL, ZE601KL):
CM version:
CM Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Credits :

Donations :
You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 14.1 for ZF2 Laser (1080p), ROM for the Zenfone 2 Laser

Contributors
LuK1337
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2016-09-11
Last Updated 2017-02-06

realist123

Jul 18, 2012
Woohoo!

Is it possible to dirty flash over CM13?

I guess I have to check your Titan thread to see if I need to do two updates this evening!

realist123

Jul 18, 2012
I can't seem to access my SD card outside of the settings menu for storage. File manager asked me to turn on root access (it is on) and still can't get in. Apps like music can't play files on the SD card.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Reactions: Shaonhider97

corybucher

Dec 29, 2009
LG Velvet
Motorola Edge Plus (2022)
Wiped everything three times and installed latest version with latest 7 Gapps but can't sign in to google because play services keeps force closing. I have a ze551kl. Should I try and reinstall Gapps? I've done a reboot which did not fix the issue. Thank you

pedrazadixon

Jan 23, 2015
Bogotá D.C.
Xiaomi Mi 11
Thanks for your work.
I have recently installed this rom on my device and 4g data not working.
I have only Edge data and the signal icons become "strangers ", see attachments.
If I can attachment any log I am waiting to your answers.
and again, thank for your work for this device.

EDIT: my sim for data connection si Sim 2 and this work fine with 4G in your CM13 work.

Attachments

• SIGNALICONS.jpeg
    SIGNALICONS.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 5,402
Last edited:

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Google Play Services continually force closes throughout setup, does not allow connecting to a network

Edit: Rest of ROM is relatively smooth, unable to verify data connectivity. Hopefully Google services resolves soon, not expecting stability anytime soon though. Will report issues as they pop up.

Last edited:

LoveScarGuitar

Mar 17, 2015
Google Pixel 4a
I don't know if this shows what you need, but I attached a logcat showing when I tried changing the volume sliders to a different level, and it would change back to where it was prior to me adjusting it.

Attachments

• Z00T2016-09-13-08-03-35.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 73
Jul 5, 2016
Anyone else having Google issues?

I installed GAPPS version 7 ARM64 with Aroma and keep getting "Google Play Services has stopped"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Devices supported by this package :

• Officially:
      • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL ( Z00T / Z00TD )
      • Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL ( Z00U / Z00UD / Z00UDH / Z00UDB )
    • Unofficially:
      • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE601KL ( Z011 / Z011D / Z011DD )
    What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • GPS
    What's not working :

• Speakers don't work on ZE601KL model ( workaround )
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (ZE551KL, ZD551KL, ZE601KL):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 for ZF2 Laser (1080p), ROM for the Zenfone 2 Laser

Contributors
    LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2016-09-11
    Last Updated 2017-02-06
    Judging from your last post, this will probably get deleted too.
    Sorry, but me and luca spent good amount of time working on getting this device to work on 13.0 and 14.1 and this guy comes here to advertise some rom from dude which did nothing but build RR using our repos.
    Sneak peak of what I have been working on since yesterday ~ http://i.imgur.com/rcARQ8s.png
    I have no idea when I am going to release anything since this build really is ghetto. My build environment is awful lol.

I still have to work on few HW issues (I literally fixed Bluetooth 5 minutes ago lmao), mainly camera and audio. Also there are several non-hw issues like broken syscalls, init crashes on boot, selinux and so on.

(((not going to release any tutorials how to build it or anything, if you're going to stalk my activity on github you ain't allowed to release anything if you even succeed. hf~)))
    Hi,
    I am looking for LineageOS 14.1, I need to downgrade from 15.1, cause some random bootloop issues.
    All the previous link to 14.1 are now directing to 15.1.
    Anybody knows how to get 14.1
    thank you

Z00T Lineage 14.1 06/25/2018

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeYzo1FVtBA1vc46oRyQR4ZqIlzdqOtn