FINAL Post From TKruzze Regarding PA GApps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TKruzze

Frankly, I’m a bit overwhelmed by much of the anger and resentment being shown to me on XDA for the manner in which I chose to stop supporting my GApps packages. My intentions were to make a clean break, NOT to “take my toys and go home”. I am very disturbed by the notion that there was any obligation for me to leave on anything but my own terms. That was also the driving force behind my decision early on not to accept or ask for donations.

From the very beginning, the major premise behind PA GApps was to provide current up-to-date GApps packages with customization features. I believed that leaving behind outdated work that would “live forever” (with my name on it) would be totally counter-productive to what we had set out to accomplish. This was the driving force in my decision to pull the packages when I closed my threads.

That said, as a gesture of good faith, I am posting links to the most recent builds of my GApps packages. I am also making available the OP posts from my threads in case anyone wishes to continue my work. With this, I am also hereby granting approval for anyone who may wish to continue my work here on XDA. My only caveat is that I will NOT be making myself available for assistance with any questions or problems you may encounter. I have turned off PM’s so I won’t be reachable, anyway.

The links below will remain active until March 31, 2015 and then, once again, they will be removed. That should provide sufficient time for interested persons to gather anything they may want for the future. Feel free to share the links or create your own mirrors.

4.4.4 GApps Packages

5.0.1 GApps Packages

5.1.0 GApps Packages

4.4.4 OP Posts

5.x OP Posts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Frankly, I’m a bit overwhelmed by much of the anger and resentment being shown to me on XDA for the manner in which I chose to stop supporting my GApps packages. My intentions were to make a clean break, NOT to “take my toys and go home”. I am very disturbed by the notion that there was any obligation for me to leave on anything but my own terms. That was also the driving force behind my decision early on not to accept or ask for donations.

From the very beginning, the major premise behind PA GApps was to provide current up-to-date GApps packages with customization features. I believed that leaving behind outdated work that would “live forever” (with my name on it) would be totally counter-productive to what we had set out to accomplish. This was the driving force in my decision to pull the packages when I closed my threads.

That said, as a gesture of good faith, I am posting links to the most recent builds of my GApps packages. I am also making available the OP posts from my threads in case anyone wishes to continue my work. With this, I am also hereby granting approval for anyone who may wish to continue my work here on XDA. My only caveat is that I will NOT be making myself available for assistance with any questions or problems you may encounter. I have turned off PM’s so I won’t be reachable, anyway.

The links below will remain active until March 31, 2015 and then, once again, they will be removed. That should provide sufficient time for interested persons to gather anything they may want for the future. Feel free to share the links or create your own mirrors.

4.4.4 GApps Packages

5.0.1 GApps Packages

5.1.0 GApps Packages

4.4.4 OP Posts

5.x OP Posts
    Thank you for all your hard work and for posting these, goodluck with whatever you do next!
    Thank you! I really apperciate all the work you have done for this community! :good: