[OFFICIAL][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1 for libra/aqua

Search This thread

patt_co

Apr 30, 2016
My MIUI ROM is a lollipop . So I think this is a lollipop bootloader.

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

flow2fly

Jan 7, 2011
After almost one day of testing I couldn't find any problems so far. Everything seems to be working. Now let's see how it performs in terms of battery life.

PeterMarkoff

Jun 9, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Honor 10
Please keep it on Lollipop bootloader, until there will be unofficial way how to unlock Nougat bootloader. Many people still stay on Lollipop bootloader for this reason, so they don't have to deal with lame official Xiaomi bootloader unlocking.

Thanks a lot for your work. Later will report bugs, when stumble upon some.

Reactions: patt_co

Grellenort

Nov 22, 2015
I prefer nougat bootloader. I dont want to downgrade everytime when I want to try custom rom and I can see I am not alone with this.

Reactions: blue74lion

Cozzmy13

Aug 17, 2014
Suceava
I'm working on a flashable zip that converts a lollipop boot partition to a nougat one so everyone can just flash it after flashing any ROM designed for Lollipop bootloader. This would be compatible with any ramdisk modifications like magisk so there's no need to flash it again & stuff like that. Just stay tuned.

Also, I've submitted the application to Lineage team and I'm waiting for a response.

patt_co

Apr 30, 2016
Thank you.
Which languages in this ROM ? French?

Where can I find the good gApps ?

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

PeterMarkoff

Jun 9, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Honor 10
so just dirty flashed over older build made by HnT in January, things which could be improved (haven't discovered any bug yet :))

1. no root by default, only for ADB, not for apps (need to flash superuser ARM64 addon through TWRP)
2. green switches in settings instead of blue
3. use com.android.camera2 instead of Snap camera from CM/LOS (no resolution between 13MP and 5MP)
4. new Wifi region code option in wifi settings
5. new Enhanced 4G LTE Mode in SIM settings
6. battery text inside icon still doesn't work
7. superuser/hash sign always displayed in status bar if you keep running app with root, no other way to hide
8. no shutter sounds switch under Sounds, you need to delete shutter sound in syste/media/audio/ui after each update or switch phone to DND before taking photo

would it be possible to change switches to blue for consistency with Google settings? would it be possible to add 8MP 4:3 resolution to camera? would it be possible to hide superuser sign from status bar by option? would it be possible to add Shutter sound option to Sounds? old build I was using had all of these

flow2fly

Jan 7, 2011
I think we can not ask for changes to lineage itself in here because the idea is to create an official version.

I found a device related bug:
Quickcharge is not working.

schmartens

May 8, 2017
Great experience so far, very smooth :). Installed open_gapps-arm64-7.1-stock-20170507 and TWRP-3.1.0-2-libra-L.

Bugs that I encountered (probably not rom related):
- google camera crashes after updated from play store
- i can't verify my number for whatsapp with this rom

EDIT: ok, forget that with whatsapp ... i changed my number recently and typed in my old number :p

Last edited:

Cozzmy13

Aug 17, 2014
Suceava
Great experience so far, very smooth :). Installed open_gapps-arm64-7.1-stock-20170507 and TWRP-3.1.0-2-libra-L.

Bugs that I encountered (probably not rom related):
- google camera crashes after updated from play store
- i can't verify my number for whatsapp with this rom
Latest working Google Camera is version 3.2. Any newer ones are not supported by the camera libraries we have.

I logged into WhatsApp without any problem.

flow2fly

Jan 7, 2011
I have no problems with WhatsApp.

What did you do to get quick charge working? For me it doesn't mention that it is quick charging (schnelles Laden in German) on the lock screen. Will try again tonight.

Cozzmy13

Aug 17, 2014
Suceava
I have no problems with WhatsApp.

What did you do to get quick charge working? For me it doesn't mention that it is quick charging (schnelles Laden in German) on the lock screen. Will try again tonight.

It doesn't say so but it does quick charge. I think we need an overlay config to show that on the lockscreen. I'll investigate.

bartleby_06

Mar 26, 2008
Perfect ROM. Whatsapp working fine for me, and everything else too. All whipes less Internal Storage.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Cozzmy13
D

Deleted member 4645402

hello, I have a nougat bootloader, how can I downgrade to lollipop?

Top Liked Posts