[ROM]AndroidOne 7.9.21[DISCONTINUED][PORT] for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4X [MIDO]

Search This thread

GLokin666

Sep 5, 2015
Spain
Xiaomi-Android-One-1-810x298_c.png

Android for our Xiaomi redmi note 4, is based on the most recent stable version of the basis of nougat Android Xiaomi MI A1 7.9.21. This version can be considered stable, although not: Sensor of fingerprint (Goodix and fpc) I have not been able to fix it, also infrared does not work.

* As always if anyone testing this rom to try to fix these two bugs, delighted.

* As I said above, the only bugs I found are fingerprint sensor ( Goodix, FPC ), infrared and minor bugs.

* Kernel comes from another Android one (Array, Credits), Security fix updated to September

* Some details more: brings all the google apps and it is multilanguage.

INSTALLATION:

-Download the ROM and let it in the internal or external memory.
-Entering TWRP.
-Wipe cache, data, system.
-Install the ROM
-Restart and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD:

FOR MEGA
MIRROR

2qi1gtd.png

n46y6o.png

Last edited:

juve60

Jul 31, 2017
A Mi A1 port already? Really?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

please more screenshot

and_devv

Sep 7, 2014
I hope Google/Xiaomi implement Treble for A1, then we can probably port it to RN4. (This is assuming, probably correctly, that we won't get Treble for RN4).

Moemen Gaber

Feb 6, 2015
Alexandria
moemengaber.me
Unfortunately fingerprint doesn't work at all, i don't have goodix for sure

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I should admit that this is the best and smoothest rom i've ever tried, it's so smooth and the animations are very light and eye catching, so i'm waiting for the upcoming updates and fixes it'll be very amazing one ;)

Reactions: saurab007*_*

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi-Android-One-1-810x298_c.png

Android for our Xiaomi redmi note 4, is based on the most recent stable version of the basis of nougat Android Xiaomi MI A1 7.9.21. This version can be considered stable, although not: Sensor of fingerprint (Goodix and fpc) I have not been able to fix it, also infrared does not work.

* As always if anyone testing this rom to try to fix these two bugs, delighted.

* As I said above, the only bugs I found are fingerprint sensor ( Goodix, FPC ), infrared and minor bugs.

* Kernel comes from another Android one (Array, Credits), Security fix updated to September

* Some details more: brings all the google apps and it is multilanguage.

INSTALLATION:

-Download the ROM and let it in the internal or external memory.
    -Entering TWRP.
    -Wipe cache, data, system.
    -Install the ROM
    -Restart and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD:

FOR MEGA
    MIRROR

2qi1gtd.png

n46y6o.png

Edit: I'm not updating at the moment
    there are a lot of bugs that I can not solve, I stopped giving support to this rom, sorry.
    Bugs are very difficult to repair, almost impossible but I'll try.

NubiaOS in process with android 6.0.1 based stock Miui.
    Yeah. And the sad thing is it's no longer updated. Dev give up due to lack of time. :good:

Well done, OP!

it is not for time really, there are bugs impossible to fix, like the fingerprint sensor, I'm working on a rom lenovo p2 :fingers-crossed::p