Search This thread

pooley:)

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Hi folks :)
... New icons called Mint, hope you have enought love for them all since they are 370+

I based my work on the Nikk setup icons. It's kind of a mix between BBB's grey buttons and Rawdealer's SoftButton (white) :) Well thanks Raw for your psd but finally I start it from scratch and use your brankic as a bank.

preview-1.png

DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
etiquette_LOGO-1.png

UPDATED 19 NOV 2012
launchercompatibilitystatus20.png

UCCW skin is in my skins thread.

*** NEW ***
Tutorials thread
(Try, share and subscribe :))

Knock yourself out on this one ;)

Sent from my toilets

Last edited:

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this belongs in the theme section. Nice icons though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Woops ! Mods can place it in the good section or I must do it ? Since it's 3:45am here I'm in bed. Can this wait tomorrow ? Sorry for that, you know well, the hurry to post :) ...

Sent from my (toilets) bed

Last edited:
Reactions: panyongs73

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Love the icons. Am I missing it or is there no play store icon?

Also this is based off of this set up?

http://mycolorscreen.com/2012/10/09/cookie-wheel/

Yep this is the Nikk setup.
I ask him for PSD but no answer, I only found a link he gave to download the 3 different wallpapers in jpg.
So I opened my Photoshop and decided to realize these fresh icons (and uccw) from scratch as I wanted to set this on my girlfriend's GNex (freshly rooted XenonDH, Nova Prime) ... since I love her so much :)

So finally I made the icons I needed for her setup. But then I think to myself that maybe some of you here are interested , so decided to raise the number of icons in the set and then just upload psd and pngs here. (And increase your pupils life by preventing them from a too long exposure in front of an LCD screen :)

No Play Store stuff. As I don't have time to make the apk for each launcher. I just opened 1 go theme apk and well ... it's not so complicated. I barely got the idea on how to do it. The thing is, from what I've seen in the Go apk opened, when you turn an iconset into an apk you have to bind all activities and applications to the wanted icon, in severals XML files ... well, I've made this set 323 pieces large ... got my point lol ?

Sent from my toilets

Last edited:

iTreezy

Nov 1, 2010
Detroit
Haha. I ment us their an icon for the play store, I don't see one. Anyway, good work.

iTreezy

Nov 1, 2010
Detroit
Lmao ! Well I use the cart as play store icon (or the dollar bill lol) but I will add a play store one with the logo (soon as I finish a new iconset I'm on ATM).

Sent from my toilets

Oh man, don't even worry about it, the cart is fine I just overlooked it a million times.
I really want his wallpapers without the built in icons and widget. I might tackle it myself for personal use.

EDIT: Eghhh, there's no way to really replicate the exact layout without using Nikks method of having everything as part of the wallpaper.

I just can't get the icons close enough, plus they're too small (not complaining just stating haha).

Oh well, I still love everything that has been put into this. Thanks man.

Last edited:

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Oh man, don't even worry about it, the cart is fine I just overlooked it a million times.
I really want his wallpapers without the built in icons and widget. I might tackle it myself for personal use.

EDIT: Eghhh, there's no way to really replicate the exact layout without using Nikks method of having everything as part of the wallpaper.

I just can't get the icons close enough, plus they're too small (not complaining just stating haha).

Oh well, I still love everything that has been put into this. Thanks man.

If I were you here is what I will do.
I'm on GNex so assuming you're on Photoshop :
- new doc (720x1280),
- pick the starting and ending colors on nikk wallpaper.
- apply radial background,
- add noise filter,
- apply wallpaper to your phone.
- set it fixed.
- done.

Sent from my toilets

iTreezy

Nov 1, 2010
Detroit
If I were you here is what I will do.
I'm on GNex so assuming you're on Photoshop :
- new doc (720x1280),
- pick the starting and ending colors on nikk wallpaper.
- apply radial background,
- add noise filter,
- apply wallpaper to your phone.
- set it fixed.
- done.

Sent from my toilets

Thanks, I actually already made the wallpaper, which turned out fine. I was stating that even with a 7x7 grid I can't replicate the placement of everything. Which is fine, I'm happy with what I achieved.

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Thanks, I actually already made the wallpaper, which turned out fine. I was stating that even with a 7x7 grid I can't replicate the placement of everything. Which is fine, I'm happy with what I achieved.

I'm also on a 7x7 grid (nova prime) with vertical and horizontal margin set to none. I've also set the swipe up move to hide/show the dock. Nikk says he uses ss launcher. Since you can place widget and icon wherever you want without grid restriction/auto align..

Sent from my toilets

Last edited:

dirtygoldfish

Jul 9, 2012
Vancouver
Hey pooley, if it's possible could you make a tumblr icon? It's the only one that I'm missing. I would use the tutorial you linked to, but I won't have access to my laptop for some time. If it's too much of a hassle, then no worries. Thanks for sharing the icon set regardless!

Artholic

Dec 23, 2010
I was totally going to jizzzz my pants when i saw these icons.. But I'm way too lazy for converting this to Miui theme format...

Is there somewhere hero who could make mtz from this? ;)

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Hey pooley, if it's possible could you make a tumblr icon? It's the only one that I'm missing. I would use the tutorial you linked to, but I won't have access to my laptop for some time. If it's too much of a hassle, then no worries. Thanks for sharing the icon set regardless!

On it this weekend. I'm kind of busy with pro stuff.

Sent from my toilets

Reactions: dirtygoldfish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks :)
    ... New icons called Mint, hope you have enought love for them all since they are 370+

I based my work on the Nikk setup icons. It's kind of a mix between BBB's grey buttons and Rawdealer's SoftButton (white) :) Well thanks Raw for your psd but finally I start it from scratch and use your brankic as a bank.

preview-1.png

DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
    etiquette_LOGO-1.png

UPDATED 19 NOV 2012
    launchercompatibilitystatus20.png

UCCW skin is in my skins thread.

*** NEW ***
    Tutorials thread
    (Try, share and subscribe :))

Knock yourself out on this one ;)

Sent from my toilets
    PNG update and apk creation on the way guess I have huge list of stuff to create here lol

But at the end this will be something like ...

mintroundedtease.png

Sent from my toilets
    New iconset I've made :)

Mint Beta Iconset
    (approx 9Mo, 161 icons, 1 preview, 1 psd)

preview_zpsbf274932.png
    FYI GUYZ : ANDROID SECTION ON MY WEBSITE IS PARTIALLY DONE, ICONSET PAGE IS AVAILABLE (link are ok there)... WIP ON UCCW SKINS PAGE AND TUTORIALS PAGE :)
    and I will do some minor graphic adjustement after all that :)

My Website link is on my signature, if you don't have enabled signature HERE you go :)
    If some of you guys want to help, I want to turn this set and my Beta Iconset into a theme apk working with launchers (like Go, Nova, ADW, ...).

Create than mtz and I can give you the apk. Or, if you can change the png file names to match each app's package name in your png zip, that'll also do. APK will be on the way.